How to recover email that I can't access?

Discus and support How to recover email that I can't access? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Angel Rodriguez_5293, Dec 29, 2023.

1. How to recover email that I can't access?

This may sound weird however

I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games...

and from a few years ago till this day I'm still trying to access that email and it's getting complicated.

When logging in with that account in Microsoft it works, however the password does not work at all, I never created a password for the email.

And when I try to recover it, it asks me for specific questions on what I added on the email, example, name, card, gamertag,

However I never added any information on that account so when I try to add my information I get an email saying it's not enough information...what else can I do?

:)

Angel Rodriguez_5293, Dec 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How to recover email that I can't access?