How to recover account after 19th September migration rules Minecraft java editon

Discus and support How to recover account after 19th September migration rules Minecraft java editon in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently lost my account due to it being hacked from me and after contacting minecraft support and going through the correct channels they said they no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bayley Jackson, Sep 21, 2023.

1. How to recover account after 19th September migration rules Minecraft java editon

Recently lost my account due to it being hacked from me and after contacting minecraft support and going through the correct channels they said they no longer are able to help with my issue because of the new migration rule from September 19th. So how do I recover my java account or speak to an agent directly seen as it is nearly impossible to contact one.

:)

Bayley Jackson, Sep 21, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How to recover account after 19th September migration rules Minecraft java editon

Hi Bayley! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account being compromised. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Based on the description you provided, your Minecraft was migrated to your Microsoft account. In order to recover your Minecraft, you will need to recover your Microsoft account from the hacker first.

To proceed with your Microsoft account recovery, kindly follow the instructions in the interactive tool using the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Nessai33 Win User

Lost account after minecraft migration

Hello again,

so i spoke with Xbox helper and he told me that my minecraft java edition from Xbox Game Pass doesn't exist after the migration and it can't be recovered,

but how is that possible that account can be deleted without any warning, and can't be recovered because it doesn't make sense in my opinion. Also in FAQ about migration there is no information what will happen when you migrate mojang account to microsoft account that has java edition minecraft.
  4. Nightz300 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition still in trial

From the game developer support page:

"Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into
    account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October
    19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.

If you have an older Minecraft account (you still log in with your username), visit
    this article to find out about account migration. Once you’ve migrated your account, you will
    be able to claim a code for Minecraft for Windows 10.

You must be signed into a Microsoft/Xbox Live account in order to redeem the code. Please note that you cannot move the license once the code has been redeemed. Your code is saved on
    your Mojang account page for future reference"
    I did already redeemed it when i bought Minecraft: Java Editon ( May 27, 2017) and immediately redeemed it by clicking the redeem button. So the question is, is the code only for one device or for the account so you can download it on any device but right
    now i can't seem to get it properly say that i have bought it.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game

Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Once you've migrated your account, you will be able to claim a code for Minecraft for Windows 10
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Help with my main account back for minecraft :(

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

All Minecraft accounts were meant to be migrated to Microsoft. This was done by the users themselves. The last call for migration was September 19th, 2023. Once the deadline for migration is reached, players will no longer be able to access unmigrated accounts. All unmigrated accounts will be deleted at a future date.
Thema:

1. How to recover account after 19th September migration rules Minecraft java editon - Similar Threads - recover account 19th

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  4. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  5. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  6. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  7. How do I recover my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my account?: Hello. My Microsoft account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, recently got stolen. I tried to reset it before, but said hacker got the account again. What should...
  8. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  9. Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email?: I lost the email I signed into my account with, and it no longer exists anymore. I lost the PC I had my Xbox account on, and I can't seem to do anything. Is there a solution???...
  10. How to recover a account player it was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover a account player it was deleted: A hacker changed my password and recovery email and then I went to log it and it said that my account didn’t exist. I don’t think you can change the email on a account so I think they deleted it....