How to reconnect my previously downloaded Xbox PC games to a new Install of Windows 10/Xbox...

Discus and support How to reconnect my previously downloaded Xbox PC games to a new Install of Windows 10/Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC and and had to redownload the Xbox App. My Xbox PC games are kept on a different internal hard drive. And the newly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JDoutt, Sep 27, 2023.

1. JDoutt
    JDoutt Guest

How to reconnect my previously downloaded Xbox PC games to a new Install of Windows 10/Xbox...

I reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC and and had to redownload the Xbox App. My Xbox PC games are kept on a different internal hard drive. And the newly downloaded Xbox app does not see the already downloaded games. How do I point the app to the location where all my games are already downloaded from the previous version before? Doing this with my Steam account and games was real easy, but I can't seem to figure it out with the Xbox app. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

JDoutt, Sep 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: