How to reach out to someone at Microsoft/FromSoftware about Tenchu Z

Discus and support How to reach out to someone at Microsoft/FromSoftware about Tenchu Z in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It might sound ridiculous keeping in mind the reception of Tenchu Z, but I've been wanting to play this on my Series X so bad for months and I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Krainz, May 8, 2022.

1. Krainz
    Krainz Guest

It might sound ridiculous keeping in mind the reception of Tenchu Z, but I've been wanting to play this on my Series X so bad for months and I don't wanna rebuy a Xbox 360 to just play it again. I've been trying really hard to contact someone and see what would it take for this game to be playable on modern hardware. I've done this in the past and have managed to get responses of some kind for different games.

FromSofts website says: "If your inquiry is about overseas versions of our games, please contact the publisher in your region." I can't email them anyway because they only apparently support Japanese if you contact them. The info I get from Xbox's side is to contact a developer/publisher if you want a game on the platform...

This is a FromSoft game but it was published by Microsoft and it was a 360 exclusive. I legitimately want to ask someone what any legal or financial barrier is there from this game being playable today. The top down Tenchu arcade game became BC awhile ago, so It's puzzling and disappointing.

:)

Krainz, May 8, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: