How to properly unlink a microsoft account from minecraft ps4?

Discus and support How to properly unlink a microsoft account from minecraft ps4? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 minecraft account, even tho i go to settings, profile, unlink, etc, but when i try to log... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by iTzDracon, Oct 30, 2023.

1. iTzDracon
    iTzDracon Guest

I've been trying to unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 minecraft account, even tho i go to settings, profile, unlink, etc, but when i try to log another account, it says "another account is already linked" or something like that, i tried to just log-off, unlink, log-off, then log-in and then unlink, but nothing works, when i try to log-in another account it shows the code, telling me to go to aka.ms/remoteconnect but repeatedly says that i can only log-in one single account.

Is there any way to solve this issue?

:)

iTzDracon, Oct 30, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

In this case, you will need to reach out to Mojang Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them using the link below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...inecraft/c4aa083f-e375-4186-b2d5-975dc3fbec60

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
  4. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps looks like this account is already connected

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Microsoft account is optional and not required to play Minecraft on PS4:tm:. It's a free account that you can use to log into a device. It allows Minecraft players on PS4:tm: to play with others on non-PS4:tm: devices such as iOS, Android, Xbox One, Switch and Windows 10.

A Microsoft account also allows portability of your purchases from Marketplace (non-PS4 devices) or Minecraft Store (PS4) to other devices and platforms. To create a new Microsoft account, go to:

account.microsoft.com

Note Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:tm: Network account, it cannot be unlinked without losing access to rights and Minecoins on other platforms.

Please note that the account must have an Xbox Social Profile.

if the problem persists, Unlink the Microsoft Account from the game and relink as shown below:

Start Minecraft and go to Settings > Profile;

Select Unlink Microsoft Account;

Check the three checkboxes to confirm that the account cannot access the Store, use cross-play and continue;

Select Unlink;

When the "Unlink Successfully" box appears, go back and sign in with your Microsoft account again.

If you are still not successful:

Logout All Devices to which the account has been connected;

Completely turn off all devices;

Just use the console and try to log into Minecraft with your Microsoft Account.
  6. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. How to properly unlink a microsoft account from minecraft ps4? - Similar Threads - properly unlink microsoft

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. The console is not responding properly to my controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The console is not responding properly to my controller.: It always takes atleast 4-5 times till the console registers that I pressed the button on my console. Sometimes it even starts to do things on its own when I'm not even pressing anything. I...
  5. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  6. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  7. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  8. Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly: Whenever i try to set a custom profile picture or background picture for the xbox club i am the owner of, it doesnt keep the changes whenever i reload the "friends and community updates" app. I...
  9. Xbox communications not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox communications not working properly: 2 days ago i was trying to talk to my friends through discord on xbox and suddenly it stopped working. Firstly, my xbox switched into putting me into game chat instead of party chat with my...
  10. Why won't the xbox app update properly when launched?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't the xbox app update properly when launched?: I can't load the Xbox App for PC. It will launch, try to do an update, then just say sorry something went wrong. with the error code: 0x80070426. b5278f38-e428-4d88-a5fd-95d065a39f4a