How to play Roblox in Tablet Mode with on-screen controls on Lenovo 2-in-1 IdeaPad Flex 5...

Discus and support How to play Roblox in Tablet Mode with on-screen controls on Lenovo 2-in-1 IdeaPad Flex 5... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hellol, we just bought a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 which is a 2-in-1 laptop/tablet which came with Windows 11. I can't make it play Roblox with on-screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Danail Tonev, Aug 13, 2023.

1. Danail Tonev
    Danail Tonev Guest

How to play Roblox in Tablet Mode with on-screen controls on Lenovo 2-in-1 IdeaPad Flex 5...

Hellol, we just bought a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 which is a 2-in-1 laptop/tablet which came with Windows 11. I can't make it play Roblox with on-screen controls (neither in desktop or tablet mode when you flip the display to the back). Strangely, we have an older Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 with Windows 10 which has on-screen controls and can play Roblox just by thumbs touch in both, desktop and tablet modes (without even turning on the Tablet Mode specifically which can be done on Windows 10 but it is automatic on Windows 11) . On both devices we use the Roblox app (not browser) downloaded from Roblox website. I can't find anything online how to make Roblox treat the newer laptop as tablet same as it is on the older laptop. Thank you for your help in advance!

:)

Danail Tonev, Aug 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: