How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

Discus and support How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by macca reid, Apr 14, 2024.

1. macca reid
    macca reid Guest

How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX series S the latest model (apart from the X) and need to know if i need to buy the game with money to solve this issue

:)

macca reid, Apr 14, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one activated

Hello, macca R. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I would like to ask: What's the subscription you currently have active, Game Pass for Console, Game Pass Core, or Game Pass Ultimate?

Please double-check this here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

This question is asked because to play paid games on Xbox, a Game Pass Core or Ultimate (includes Core) subscription is required. So, exists the chance that you have Game Pass for Console.

I'll look forward to hearing your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. ngocphi Win User

How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one activated

I'm guessing since core .doesn't. have seige you got gamepass for console

You need to buy the game and no downloading doesn't count as a purchase

Then either get core or ultimate to play

Core only has 40 games and multiplayer

Ultimate has seige but includes multiplayer

Gamepass for console doesn't include multiplayer but has the gamepass library
  4. KharsenSantos Win User

Game pass wont stop popping up while playign rainbow six siege

My Rainbow six siege makes me choose a game pass plan whenever I load up the game and I cant even play because whenever I start matchmaking it immediately cancels it. I try to invite my friend but it just cancels the loading icon just like when I matchmake nothing works. Please help me
  5. darkist1 Win User

Random party invites

Yeah sometimes, or when im playing Rainbow six siege, and i get a msg telling me how bad i am :'D
  6. DoIphn Win User

Updates with the Xbox insider program

Hello, throughout the time that I have been playing xbox, this has never happened to me, I was within a ranked game of rainbow six siege when an update that I cannot skip comes up, ultimately leaving my team behind to lose. I believe that there
    should be a change to this, or I would like to opt out if the xbox update preview, thanks
    Hello, I also play Rainbow Six Siege my self and It's a Wonderful game but there is one way to know about updates and patch:

- Go to the Rainbow Six Siege Ubisoft site and make sure to know about the dates.

Let me know if there is anything else and I wish you the best gaming, message me if you want to play! :)

Have a nice day,

Thema:

1. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one... - Similar Threads - Play Rainbow Six

2. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  3. I can’t play rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play rainbow six siege: I have attempted to download rainbow six siege in its basic state however when I did download it and returned to my home page I was unable to access the game and was told to return to the...
  4. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  5. Why is my Xbox loud when I play Rainbow Six Siege?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox loud when I play Rainbow Six Siege?: When I play rainbow six siege my Xbox goes crazy loud like if it needs repair but when I play something else like call of duty or Roblox it’s quiet as it can be, so I wonder if it’s a Xbox problem...
  6. Why is my Xbox loud when I play Rainbow Six Siege?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox loud when I play Rainbow Six Siege?: When I play rainbow six siege my Xbox goes crazy loud like if it needs repair but when I play something else like call of duty or Roblox it’s quiet as it can be, so I wonder if it’s a Xbox problem...
  7. Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play?: Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play? if not are there any plans to make it happen? because there is no point in making people play their favorite games...
  8. Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...: Just says update to Ultimate or choose an edition. But I bought the normal game already 0cbe9542-dacd-4de1-b3c2-f8aecd9a4136
  9. Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...: When I try to look for a group in rainbow six siege it tells me unable to send request .....pls help me idk what to do 0d3b8b6a-7ae9-45c1-a1be-a3d0b4a27c2d
  10. I was play rainbow six siege in a party then I got kicked out so I tried to join again and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was play rainbow six siege in a party then I got kicked out so I tried to join again and...: I’m an adult but since I’m playing games kids aren’t suppose to play it’s saying I’m a kid and I got suspended so I can’t talk to anyone ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming***...