How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?

Discus and support How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xArkSlade08x, Dec 27, 2023.

1. How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?

How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?

I'm trying to play 4 multiplayer and 2 player local games. But the other players they can't join when theh press enter/start or A buttons that tells other players to press on the screen.

It only works for 1 player for to join. Does it only work when games are install from Xbox Game Pass List? & Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

submitted by /u/xArkSlade08x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xArkSlade08x, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Manjunath HR Win User

Can I play multiplayer games via Cloud Gaming on the Samsung tv?

Thank you, Ron!

Yes, you can play online multiplayer games, however, local multiplayer is not supported on cloud gaming.

I believe cloud gaming is the list of games that have a 'cloud icon' on the game menu. Is that right? And these games are not supported with local multiplayer.

How can identify online multiplayer games as I do not have a console? Apologies, if the question is inappropriate. Trying to understand how it works.
  3. BillSlack1 Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

I went to this game for cloud multiplayer and I could not play local multiplayer. Is it possible? Are there any games you can play multiplayer in the cloud?
  4. TylerBrownTB Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

I have game pass and none of the local multiplayer games that require more than one controller seem to work on cloud gaming.
  5. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Local Two Player on Samsung Xbox App

Hi Melkhiguy.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

Unfortunately Xbox Cloud Gaming or XCLOUD does not support local multiplayer not only with Samsung gaming hub but all devices with XCLOUD as it is limited to single player only, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

"Note Cloud gaming does not support local multiplayer. Currently, it only supports one player and one account at a time."

Source:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/help...ing-console-game-from-cloud-versus-installing

Thanks,
    Mauro
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

i have bought xbox game pass ultimate and it hasnt included xbox live in it. i bought 3 months of it so i can play multiplayer games with xbox live and it has only given me the game pass???

Have you tried playing online multiplayer in a game yet? Game Pass Ultimate includes Game Pass Core (Gold), Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, EA Play & Cloud Gaming.
Thema:

1. How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? - Similar Threads - play local multiplayer

2. play multiplayer games with local xbox consoles

in XBoX on Windows
    play multiplayer games with local xbox consoles: In my house there is 2 Xbox one consoles and 1 pc. I wish to play the same game multiplayer with the 2 Xbox consoles. I have Gamepass ultimate on my account. I am the only adult. I own the game...
  3. Can't get two Xbox elite controllers to work for local play on PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get two Xbox elite controllers to work for local play on PC.: Hi, and thanks to anyone here to help. The issue we're running into is not being able to connect and use 2 elite controllers with the USB connector dongles (one older and one new, both controllers...
  4. xbox series s/x games that can be played with 2 local players and 2 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series s/x games that can be played with 2 local players and 2 online: Hi Microsoft! I'm looking into games for the xbox series s/x that can be played by 4 players at the same time, with 2 local players on one xbox series x, and 2 other players joining remotely via...
  5. Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend: I am playing Black ops 2 Zombies, and trying to play with my friend and it gives the error “Your Profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox Live.” When he tries to...
  6. Remote play while Xbox is being used locally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play while Xbox is being used locally?: Can I use remote play while someone is using the Xbox locally? We have two different sign in accounts on our Series X. If I want to remote play, can I without interrupting someone watching a movie...
  7. Local Multiplayer not working despite not playing on the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local Multiplayer not working despite not playing on the cloud: Trying to play local coop on demon slayer but nothing happens when I press the start button on the second player controller even though I am prompted to do so. I have the game installed normally,...
  8. Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s?: Most of my family has an iOS device to play Minecraft. I am wanting to play Minecraft on my Xbox Series S, and join my family’s iOS Minecraft world. It’s all done on the same Wi-Fi (in the same...
  9. I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage: For a while I haven't been able to sign into xbox live whilst playing my xbox 360 games. I decided to clear my local 360 storage which made the problem worse. Now whenever I load into an xbox 360...
  10. How to assign controller 2 to player 2 when playing locally?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to assign controller 2 to player 2 when playing locally?: Hello, when I try to play 2 players locally on my Xbox series S, it recognizes the 2 controllers for player 1. I tried to turn off/turn on the controller 2, it still assign it to player 1. How can...