how to play Far cry 5 using steelseries stratus duo controller

Discus and support how to play Far cry 5 using steelseries stratus duo controller in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play Far cry 5 using SteelSeries stratus duo controller, the controller works with other games in the Xbox game pass, but I can't seem to use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kevin pantaleon, Jul 12, 2022.

1. how to play Far cry 5 using steelseries stratus duo controller

I can't play Far cry 5 using SteelSeries stratus duo controller, the controller works with other games in the Xbox game pass, but I can't seem to use my controller to play Far Cry 5.

:)

kevin pantaleon, Jul 12, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

I take it your talking about the PC game?

I've not tried a wireless controller on Far Cry 5, but if it's anything like Far Cry 4, you'll have issues. It should work wired though. The issue is with Bluetooth. The Steam forums have many posts about Far Cry 5 controller issues and Steam generally has excellent controller support.
  3. RomeoOBravo Win User

Xcloud controller sync issues

I am also trying to just find a set up that works. Have a ZTE K88 tablet on hand. Won’t pair with controller that came with my XboxoneX. Bought a Samsung tab A. Connects then just drops over and over. Returned tablet and took controller to test on floor
    models. Only worked on one Lenovo tablet they were out of. (Connected but no response on 2 other Samsung and Lenovo tabs). Days later decided to buy bluetooth controller for android. Steelseries stratus duo. Worked great right away with ZTE tablet but XCloud
    says to connect a supported controller?! Can’t win.
  4. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

How do I connect STEEL SERIES STRATUS PRO(wireless) to my Xbox one?

Hi Renne, I’m Ryan.

I’m afraid that specific controller model isn’t compatible with Xbox consoles.

As per the official SteelSeries website, it currently only supports Mobile Android 4+ (Wireless), PC via a USB Type C Cable, and Chromebook - Chrome OS.
    https://steelseries.com/gaming-controllers/stratus-plus

If you have any further questions about the controller, please refer to the FAQ: https://support.steelseries.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=✓&query=STRATUS++Wireless+Gaming+Controller or contact SteelSeries Support directly - there’s a chat box or their website or you can DM them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/SteelSupport

Note (required disclaimer): The above links are to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Here to help.
  5. LilRamenCHS Win User

How to transfer games?

damn that sucks. Far Cry 3 and 4 are two games I really want to see Ubisoft re-visit and give them the modern mechanics from Far Cry 5 and New Dawn. It's hard to like play Far Cry 3 at all because i've played Far Cry 5 so much and it's so much cleaner
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

Recommended Games to Play

If you have previously played far cry 5 then i would say far cry new dawn would be a must play
Thema:

1. how to play Far cry 5 using steelseries stratus duo controller - Similar Threads - play Far cry

2. How to Play Far Cry 3 (360) Split Screen on Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Far Cry 3 (360) Split Screen on Series S?: Hello, I'm getting a hard time trying to activate split screen and I don't even know if there's such an option for this game on Series S. According to the word on the internet, you should...
  3. How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox...: Hi. I bought game pass ultimate only to play xcloud on mac. How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox console or PC, only Mac & Xcloud....
  4. All I want to do is play Far cry 5 with an Xbox linked account so I can play Co-op with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All I want to do is play Far cry 5 with an Xbox linked account so I can play Co-op with my...: If the games I get with Game Pass are unplayable until I get game pass again or purchases the game why are some games on Game pass unable to be purchased through Microsoft on PC. All I want to do...
  5. Stuck at "Logging In" when trying to play a Xbox 360 game (Far Cry 3) on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck at "Logging In" when trying to play a Xbox 360 game (Far Cry 3) on my Xbox One: Recently bought Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360 version) from the store. As it displayed in the description, Xbox One comes under compatible systems. After installing the game, I launched the game and upon...
  6. How far can Xbox remote play reach?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How far can Xbox remote play reach?: I recently went on vacation and I was wondering, how far can the Xbox remote play feature reach in miles? 453d474d-c90f-4bf6-a787-93f56e779028
  7. Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One?: I play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and my friend on the Xbox one, but I can't invite him and he can't invite me, so I wanted to ask if you can play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and Xbox one together...
  8. Can my partner and I play Far Cry 5 together on the same xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my partner and I play Far Cry 5 together on the same xbox one?: I have Gold Live and Game Pass. He has a gamertag and I do too. If I buy this game can we both play at the sametime on the same xbox one? Also I am confused as to what co op and multiplayer really...
  9. Far Cry 5 on Play Anywhere?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 5 on Play Anywhere?: Hi, in really curious as to if and or when Far Cry 5 will be a "Play Anywhere" game as quite often I am away from my home for work, but do love my gaming and can only expect this will be a game I...
  10. I bought far cry 4 on the Xbox one and when i try to play it it will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought far cry 4 on the Xbox one and when i try to play it it will not start: I've tried everything to try to start the game but nothing is working 5239ecff-e572-4150-8b97-193b715b054b