How to play a game when error: "Your PC does not meet the system requirements" when it in...

Discus and support How to play a game when error: "Your PC does not meet the system requirements" when it in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I run Starfield on my PC (game pass, not bought) it loads the game and then suddenly closes it, before it finishes loading, and gives me the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by conrad moolman, Nov 16, 2023.

1. How to play a game when error: "Your PC does not meet the system requirements" when it in...

When I run Starfield on my PC (game pass, not bought) it loads the game and then suddenly closes it, before it finishes loading, and gives me the error: "Your PC does not meet the system requirements". No error code or way found around it. My PC does in fact meet the minimum requirements. Can someone please help me find a way around this, or a different way to play the game?

:)

conrad moolman, Nov 16, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

How to play a game when error: "Your PC does not meet the system requirements" when it in fact does?

it doesn't matter whether it's game pass or not, the game is exactly the same as far as running it is concerned. The only thing that changes is that your license to the game turns into a pumpkin on the last day of your subscription rather than being a permanent fixture

If your system is pre-built, please give us the make and model, if not give us your full list of specs including CPU, RAM, GPU, and motherboard make and model as well as your video RAM on the GPU
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Disney speedstorm won't play on surface pro.

The surface pro isn't gaming PC, looking at the system requirements of this game, it looks like your device does not meet the minimum requirements.
  4. feffreyfeffrey Win User

pending during install

Does your system meet tge requirements? And is your PC up to date
  5. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Ich kann Forza nicht installieren, obwohl mein PC bei Microsoft registriert ist [I can't install Forza even though my PC is registered with Microsoft]

Does your PC meet the system requirements for the game? It sounds like a stupid question, but it will tell me a lot.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Error problems with Running a game.

as stated above, the laptop may not meet the requirements, the laptop/pc needs a dedicated GPU for that game and therefore will not run and will throw an error code, that error code is usually the first response to not meeting the games hardware requirements, most of the time windows will state your computer does not meet the requirements and will refuse to download, but there is times it lets you download then refuses to start the game, it can be hit or miss.
Thema:

How to play a game when error: "Your PC does not meet the system requirements" when it in...

1. How to play a game when error: "Your PC does not meet the system requirements" when it in... - Similar Threads - play game error

2. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  3. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  4. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  5. Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.: Hi! I recently got an Xbox Series X and one of the main reasons for getting it was to be able to play call of duty zombies via backwards compatibility. I have finally gotten on it and cannot...
  6. Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.: For example, when opening MS Flight Simulator it tells me it currently isn't available in my account and to make sure I am signed into the store and to try again. I know for a fact I am signed...
  7. I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...: It’s on a PlayStation btw not Xbox b19d3f41-d1a4-4116-bc53-b11faead4336
  8. On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...: On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox. 6ee63f37-3510-49fc-8a3b-eaec2dc8c7d9
  9. Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console...
  10. I am getting error code 0x83860012 when trying to sync my games to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting error code 0x83860012 when trying to sync my games to play online.: I checked my network settings and everything is good the Xbox One S is saying but the syncing hits 99% and then gives me the code. I have tried multiple times but get same result. It was working...