How to overide family password on 2nd hand Xbox 360

Discus and support How to overide family password on 2nd hand Xbox 360 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Got 2nd hand 360. Cant find out how to make it allow adult games. Help!!! Norma 8dc101e4-be61-4639-bcb3-d38a9e47fca3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NPC69, Jul 13, 2023.

1. NPC69
    NPC69 Guest

Got 2nd hand 360. Cant find out how to make it allow adult games. Help!!!

Norma

:)

NPC69, Jul 13, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Request a call back from support for the pascode reset proccess

Fyi you have to erase everyrhing
  3. Sid87404 Win User

Toy Story 3

it seems you need to purchase it using an xbox 360 console.

i'm trying to find a local 2nd hand copy of the game or a 2nd hand console....
  4. Adam Sheetz Win User

Problem with 2nd hand 360.

Hi NZ_Niff, My name is Adam. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your Xbox 360. Based on the information you provided, it seems that you’re unable to access the free gold games and live profiles on your Xbox 360. I suggest you try the following steps:

1. Clear the cache of your Xbox 360: Clearing the cache of your Xbox 360 can help resolve issues with your console.

2. Reset your Xbox 360: If clearing the cache doesn’t work, you can try resetting your Xbox 360.

3. Please check this link to troubleshoot the error code issue: https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/xbox-360/error-code-80072741.

4. If the steps above don't work, you will need to speak to an agent by following the following steps: Access the link below, then select the option to ask a question. Make sure you are logged in with your account on the site. After that, describe your problem and select the option to speak to an agent.

"This issue may be linked to an error in your account, which would require you to contact them. Link to contact them":
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Adam
  5. M Llama Win User

Strange 2nd hand xbox 360

If you can't get onto live or do not intend to ever use live, a banned console wouldn't be much of an issue. A banned console can not work online. If you are cool with LAN, split screen, and single player, a banned console would be fine. You can check if
    it is banned here:

enforcement.xbox.com/.../ConsoleCheck

Get the serial number of the console, enter the style and serial then click check. I suggest this because it seems you can't do anything that has to do with internet if it is banned from what I have read.

As far as the random freezing, this could be a multitude of issue. Depending on when where and how it freezes, it could be a cpu issue, an optical drive issue, a software corruption issue, a modded xbox (this goes back to banning consoles), a cooling issue,
    or a number of other issues. You may find that even with the console being a low cost purchase, the repair might cost more than another system at a slightly higher price.

My suggestion is to find out what is wrong with the system first and research the cost to repair. If you have to purchase it today or lose it, I would STILL suggest trying to get information about the exact issue causing the freeze ups, and keep your eyes
    open for another 360 that is in your price range. If you lose the chance to buy it, don't worry. Chances are you will find another console reasonably priced in the near future. If you just jump at a system with a known freezing issue, you may be throwing your
    money away if the system is unplayable.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Strange 2nd hand xbox 360

No one here can really say if it's a safe buy or not but there is a risk in buying 2nd hand consoles.

There could be a number of things wrong with it,it may even be a banned console.

personally i'd never buy a 2nd hand console
Thema:

1. How to overide family password on 2nd hand Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - overide family password

2. Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI: My Xbox series x was not displaying on my screen and the HDMI was not being detected. I saw several videos and tried several things that told me that the HDMI cable and TV were not the problem. I...
  3. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  4. Microsoft family age restrictions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family age restrictions?: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under Thanks and please help!...
  5. Microsoft age restrictions Family Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft age restrictions Family Account: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under. Please Help Thanks!...
  6. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  7. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  8. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  9. Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up: Nightmare family pack not showing up after I redeemed code. 92cdab1f-4f92-4781-9a65-d986352b7c4f
  10. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack: Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code...