How to open old gamer tag that says offline on Xbox series s if I'm using my New gamer tag?

Discus and support How to open old gamer tag that says offline on Xbox series s if I'm using my New gamer tag? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently made a new gamer profile just for racing but I have another profile on Xbox for the general public and friends . As I was setting up new... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/notkida1123, Nov 12, 2023.

1. How to open old gamer tag that says offline on Xbox series s if I'm using my New gamer tag?

I recently made a new gamer profile just for racing but I have another profile on Xbox for the general public and friends . As I was setting up new profile and adding myself as a friend I typed my name and my old gamer tag pop up as if it's still active , but when I try and recover it I'm just changing my password . I have an Xbox one should I reset that Xbox and try and recover my old gamer tag on that .

submitted by /u/notkida1123
    [link] [comments]

/u/notkida1123, Nov 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How to open old gamer tag that says offline on Xbox series s if I'm using my New gamer tag?