How to move save data from one profile to another?

Discus and support How to move save data from one profile to another? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning. Is it possible move save data from one "xbox one s" profile to another? I mean about Minecraft game. Thanks in advance for your help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kaszlemdabem, Jan 8, 2019.

1. kaszlemdabem
    kaszlemdabem Guest

Good morning.

Is it possible move save data from one "xbox one s" profile to another?

I mean about Minecraft game. Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

kaszlemdabem, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Created child account but didn't bring in old stats

Sorry but no,you can't merge profiles or move save data from one profile to another.
  3. LegendDolby1986 Win User

you cannot move save data, unfortunately, its attached to your account.
  4. denis97g Win User

Good morning, I'm afraid it's not possible.
  5. kaszlemdabem Win User

What a pity, but thank you very much for your help!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Moving Save Data From One Profile to Another....Sorta

Sorry, but no. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
Thema:

1. How to move save data from one profile to another? - Similar Threads - move save data

2. Is game data saved to external drive when moving games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is game data saved to external drive when moving games?: I just bought a 5 TB Seagate game drive for Xbox. I was surprised to find that it only stores games, and you have to move them to the Xbox 'S' in order to play them. My question is, if you play a...
  3. I moved my 7 Days to Die installation to a new drive and my saved worlds and profiles are gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I moved my 7 Days to Die installation to a new drive and my saved worlds and profiles are gone.: it's not in the appdata nor the original drive anymore. why didnt it get carried over to the new drive? what can i do to retrieve it? 087ba50a-c846-4c40-9aac-cadc9d46f129
  4. Can you move a save file from cloud to local?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you move a save file from cloud to local?: I played a game using Xbox game pass, but now I bought it on Steam, and I want to use my Xbox game pass save file, but the save files are saved in the cloud. 301197f8-eccd-41af-9592-8b0b2ad4d696
  5. Switching PC's. How can I move my fallout4 save data from game pass from one of to the other?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching PC's. How can I move my fallout4 save data from game pass from one of to the other?: I was using my laptop to play fallout 4 through game pass for PC. I recently set up my desktop and redownload fallout 4 through game pass for PC on my desktop. Both my laptop and my desktop are...
  6. I am going to sell my xbox one s. If I move all my games to a hard drive, will it save all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am going to sell my xbox one s. If I move all my games to a hard drive, will it save all...: I am trying to sell my Xbox. abbfe7c5-1a11-4045-9abc-ea3d51a8b51a
  7. Is it possible to move my saved data to my other profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to move my saved data to my other profile?: I accidentally deleted one of my xbox 360 accounts and i cant get it back (offline account) and i want to move the save from the account i deleted onto my account that is online is this possible?...
  8. Can I move my other gamertag/account (games, save files etc) to a different email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I move my other gamertag/account (games, save files etc) to a different email: Hello, I have my old gamertag under a different email which belongs to my ex (i know, rookie move). I've had this account since forever, when Microsoft/Xbox merged the services. Essentially, can...
  9. Xbox account is it possible to move save files?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account is it possible to move save files?: Hi! My 13-year old son has been playing xbox many years at my xbox account. Now I finaly made an account for him. Many games for example jurassic world evolution 2, he has played at my account....
  10. Move Original Xbox Save Data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move Original Xbox Save Data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One: I started Ninja Gaiden Black on the 360 with the physical disc and now that it's backwards compatible on Xbox One as well, I would like to continue the game on there. There doesn't seem to be a...