How to move Redeemed Games onto another account?

Discus and support How to move Redeemed Games onto another account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Want to sell my xbox one and when i bought the console it came with two redeem codes for Quantum Break and Alan wake. both games are installed on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HxC MiKErZz, Apr 26, 2016.

1. HxC MiKErZz
    HxC MiKErZz Guest

I Want to sell my xbox one and when i bought the console it came with two redeem codes for Quantum Break and Alan wake. both games are installed on my xbox one on my account. now, obviously i want to wipe my account off of the xbox one before i send it to
    the person who has bought it but how can i give them the games when they're on my account? is there any way to transfer the games from my account onto another account? or can i be given another code seeing as i have bought the games once already? or will the
    same two codes still work after being used once?

:)

HxC MiKErZz, Apr 26, 2016
  2. bigman110270
    bigman110270 Guest
    redeemed gift card.

i have redeemed a gift card onto the wrong xbox 1 account, how can i move it please anyone

bigman110270, Apr 26, 2016
  3. Beat the career ... now what?

Sounds like its time for you to trade the game in for someone that can enjoy it. Once you are not having fun with a game, its time to move on. It doesnt matter what we reply with or what we suggest, you are ready to move onto another game.

Like you said "Pointless thread is pointless". Trade it in and move onto another game that you can enjoy.

CAMMofTHRONES, Apr 26, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

With digital content, there is no way to give it to another person once it's been redeemed to your account and there would be no way to get a new code once they are redeemed. Nothing can be transferred between accounts and the codes are one time use only.

Smwutches, Apr 26, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

With digital content, there is no way to give it to another person once it's been redeemed to your account and there would be no way to get a new code once they are redeemed. Nothing can be transferred between accounts and the codes are one time use only.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Redeeming code onto wrong account

Hi,

My son has bought and xbox live gold digital code on Amazon. He redeemed the code onto the wrong account by accident. I was wondering if theres any way you can move the voucher from one account onto another without paying for another one? Thanks.
    Youd have to check with customer service to see if there is anything they can do but generally speaking nothing is transferable between accounts.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

How to move the game to another account?

You can't.Games are tied to the account the bought them & can't be moved to another account.
  8. briancook7 Win User

Netflix error

Then how can I get all my movies and my account on my 360 moved onto the xbox one? We have an xbox one in another room.
  9. Mistress Sara Win User

Could you change an existing Minecraft Microsoft Account to another mail?

Hi there,

Unfortunately, once a code has been redeemed on an account it is tied to that account. There is no way to move/associate a redeemed item to another account.

You will have to purchase a copy of the game and redeem the code on the account you want it associated with.
Thema:

1. How to move Redeemed Games onto another account? - Similar Threads - move Redeemed Games

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  5. I moved from USA to Australia, HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved from USA to Australia, HELP!: After I moved I plugged in the Xbox and signed into my account. I then connected it to the wifi. I try to play a game but it says “the person who bought this needs to sign in”… but I am. When I...
  6. I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...: I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the right account? 59b4a262-5d54-40c0-ad9a-8d6c536af48f
  7. Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks: For Christmas I was given a 50 euro redeem code for Xbox but since I had finished setting up my pc I thought that I could just redeem it on my pc and then spend some of it on fortnite on my pc but...
  8. I have game ultimate I redeemed under US region but I moved to Mexico. Can I redeem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game ultimate I redeemed under US region but I moved to Mexico. Can I redeem...: I have game ultimate I redeemed under US region but I moved to Mexico. Can I redeem Microsoft Rewards Mexico and redeem UGP Reward? 1dc00df4-e160-4ba9-84e1-976be25c1f6a
  9. Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.: Hello, I am trying to redeem an Xbox Game Pass ultimate code, and I've tried on both Xbox and PC but I keep getting the following error: Change your Microsoft Store regionThe region in which you...
  10. can you move the redeem code part to somewhere more prominent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you move the redeem code part to somewhere more prominent: can you not move the redeem code part to somewhere more prominent like to like to Payment and Billing or on the quick/start menu button. not where it is now on the xbox one as my mate every time...