How to move Game Pass account from old xbox to new

Discus and support How to move Game Pass account from old xbox to new in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting a new xbox x and retiring my old xbox one. I have all my games on an external drive so I assume moving those would be a easy as plugging... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PeteAxe, Feb 23, 2022.

1. PeteAxe
    PeteAxe Guest

I am getting a new xbox x and retiring my old xbox one. I have all my games on an external drive so I assume moving those would be a easy as plugging the drive into the new xbox. I am using the current xbox account and want to know if game pass will move over automatically? If I need to reinstall game pass, will it let me use my current account? The old xbox will be factory reset.

:)

PeteAxe, Feb 23, 2022
  2. PeteAxe Win User

Thanx for the info - good to know. Also, the xbox is part of the all access package so can I add the new 24 month game pass to my existing account?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass is tied to the account, not the console. So as long as you sign into the same account on the new console, your subscription will follow.
  4. demonofdarknes8 Win User

reseting windows live ID password

maybe move the account back to the old xbox and change it from there and then move it back to the new xbox
  5. Kelemvor79 Win User

Windows 10 store / Xbox account issue

2-Unable to move saved games or games from an old account to another new account
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Moving data from old account to a new account

Thema:

1. How to move Game Pass account from old xbox to new - Similar Threads - move Game Pass

2. Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI

in XboX Insiders
    Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI: Brand new console causing crackling audio issues with headphones (tested two different Sony headphones wired, and Razer Kaira pro for Xbox) on in the dashboard and in game. Tried troubleshooting...
  3. Switching PC's. How can I move my fallout4 save data from game pass from one of to the other?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching PC's. How can I move my fallout4 save data from game pass from one of to the other?: I was using my laptop to play fallout 4 through game pass for PC. I recently set up my desktop and redownload fallout 4 through game pass for PC on my desktop. Both my laptop and my desktop are...
  4. Can I move xbox game pass games from one pc to another?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I move xbox game pass games from one pc to another?: So I did a clean windows install in my PC recently. I had some games installed via xbox game pass. As my hard drive is completely clean,I will have to have to redownload those games from scratch....
  5. Is there is a way to move steam games files to xbox game pass version of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there is a way to move steam games files to xbox game pass version of the game?: as the title says can I do that? i think that microsft store can verify downloads if it detects Microsoft configuration or app configration file in the game files it self like what steam does...
  6. Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.: Hello, I am trying to redeem an Xbox Game Pass ultimate code, and I've tried on both Xbox and PC but I keep getting the following error: Change your Microsoft Store regionThe region in which you...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate move to child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate move to child account: Hi , I have purchased a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in my account, but I want to move it to my child's account in order not to login every time in the Xbox Console. How should I do it ? Thanks in...
  8. Can I move Xbox Game Pass(PC) games to another drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I move Xbox Game Pass(PC) games to another drive?: Im trying to move Halo: MCC(already installed on laptop)to another drive, without downloading. I live in rural america and my isp(hughesnet) is the only one available. My download speeds are...
  9. Xbox Game Pass on PC - Why can I not move files to new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass on PC - Why can I not move files to new PC: I recently built a new PC after my last one died. One the old PC I had downloaded a few games as I was trying out Xbox Game Pass, which I was enjoying it up to that point. My PC died, so I built...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 - How would I move cloud saves for singleplayer games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 - How would I move cloud saves for singleplayer games to my...: I play a handful of singleplayer games (in question: The Outer Worlds) and since Xbox and other Windows products don't work with a vpn, how would I move these cloud saves to my own PC? The game...