How to move Forza Horizon 3 from one user account to another on the same PC?

Discus and support How to move Forza Horizon 3 from one user account to another on the same PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed Forza Horizon 3 on my computer. It's mostly for my son who is too young to have his own computer. I then noticed that the game is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoldBrush225847, Mar 21, 2018.

1. How to move Forza Horizon 3 from one user account to another on the same PC?

I installed Forza Horizon 3 on my computer. It's mostly for my son who is too young to have his own computer. I then noticed that the game is not accessible through his user account. So how do I

1) make the game accessible through his user account and preferably

2) move it completely to his user account (no need to access from mine).

Mines is the admistrator account, obviously. Thanks.

:)

GoldBrush225847, Mar 21, 2018
  2. Is it possible to transfer information from one account on Forza to another?

Title doesn't say it all, but I'm trying to move progress of Forza Horizon 3 on one of my emails *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to another account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***). However, i do not know how to do this. Also, on my windows 10 pc, i am signed in with
    (t*********n@outlook.com but when i load Forza Horizon 3, it comes with an error message (see attached). Consequently, on my xbox, the same error message appears. I do not want to start a new account
    on my pc, as it will affect my progress on my oither games. Thanks.

rangerunknown44, Mar 21, 2018
  3. I accidently deleted my message from xbox

I accidently deleted my message frome xbox for the warthog and another one for forza horizon 3 can I get another one sent please

monkeyninja43, Mar 21, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support to see if they can cancel the original purchase so you can purchase it on the correct account. Nothing can be transferred between accounts. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Mar 21, 2018
  5. Thanks. How do I contact support?

I have another problem. The game remembers where I got the first time tried it. But since then, it always opens at the same place. It doesn't remember where we finished. Very annoying.

GoldBrush225847, Mar 26, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Mar 26, 2018
  7. Thanks. I tried to edit my message saying we're in Europe. I'll try.

Any idea what the problem is with the game not saving progress?

GoldBrush225847, Mar 26, 2018
  8. How to move Forza Horizon 3 from one user account to another on the same PC?

Hi,

You can actually share Windows Apps and games between different user accounts, to do so, you'll need to add your son's account to the same family. A family account will be really useful to you as you can set up child account settings and tailor them to
    what access you want to give him. To help set this up, I suggest you read
    this blog post
    , as it explains everything you need to do.

Hope that helps.

Obsessive Power, Nov 2, 2018
  9. GoldBrush225847 Win User

You would need to contact support to see if they can cancel the original purchase so you can purchase it on the correct account. Nothing can be transferred between accounts. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Thanks. How do I contact support?

I have another problem. The game remembers where I got the first time tried it. But since then, it always opens at the same place. It doesn't remember where we finished. Very annoying.
  10. GoldBrush225847 Win User

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Thanks. I tried to edit my message saying we're in Europe. I'll try.

Any idea what the problem is with the game not saving progress?
  11. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

You can actually share Windows Apps and games between different user accounts, to do so, you'll need to add your son's account to the same family. A family account will be really useful to you as you can set up child account settings and tailor them to
    what access you want to give him. To help set this up, I suggest you read
    this blog post
    , as it explains everything you need to do.

Hope that helps.
  12. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support to see if they can cancel the original purchase so you can purchase it on the correct account. Nothing can be transferred between accounts. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  13. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. How to move Forza Horizon 3 from one user account to another on the same PC? - Similar Threads - move Forza Horizon

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. How move Forza Horizon 5 from Exernal Drive to New Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How move Forza Horizon 5 from Exernal Drive to New Windows: Hello.. I download Forza from xbox Windows 11 and i will move FH5 from apps Windows to external Drive ... Now i Formated My Device and Reinstall Windows 11 .. How i can restore the FH5 from...
  5. Error 0x80070057 when i try to move Forza from my hdd to my ssd.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070057 when i try to move Forza from my hdd to my ssd.: When i try to move Forza from my hdd to my ssd it stops at 100% and says error 0x80070057. I have tried multiple times, same outcome every time. a559306d-53b6-4155-8d20-a026cc8e4396
  6. Cannot move Forza Horizon 5 install folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot move Forza Horizon 5 install folder: I am unable to move the game Forza Horizon 5 to another drive with sufficient space. The other drive has enough space and is set as the default installation drive for the Xbox app and games have...
  7. how to move a file to the forza motorsport 7 folder?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to move a file to the forza motorsport 7 folder?: I moved the "forzamotorsport7.exe" file out of the folder and I can't move it back, I don't want to download it again (99gb). Folder name...
  8. Przeniesienie postępu forza horizon 4[Translation-Move forza horizon 4 progress]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Przeniesienie postępu forza horizon 4[Translation-Move forza horizon 4 progress]: Witam czy jak mam xbox one s i mam forze horizon 4 to czy jak kupię xbox one x to jak się zaloguje na moje konto to będę miał postęp gry czy trzeba zacząć od nowa? [Translation-Hi, if I have...
  9. Can't move or install Forza Horizon 4 to my SSD

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't move or install Forza Horizon 4 to my SSD: I am trying to move Forza Horizon 4 to my SSD, which doesn't work because ofthe error Code 0x80073d0d. I tried to reinstall it to my SSD from the Windows Store, which didn't work aswell. Can...
  10. Unable to Move Battlefield 4 and Forza to External Disk Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Move Battlefield 4 and Forza to External Disk Drive: I moved all my other games over to external disk. I can move the add-ons for Battlefield 4 and Forza to external disk but not the actual game itself. Anyone else having this issue? When I tell...