how to move a file to the forza motorsport 7 folder?

Discus and support how to move a file to the forza motorsport 7 folder? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I moved the "forzamotorsport7.exe" file out of the folder and I can't move it back, I don't want to download it again (99gb). Folder name... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Frostz, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Frostz
    Frostz Guest

I moved the "forzamotorsport7.exe" file out of the folder and I can't move it back, I don't want to download it again (99gb).

Folder name "Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_1.174.4791.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe"

:)

Frostz, Oct 25, 2020
  2. BenChawner Win User

Game refusing to install

I have already done the reset step previously but I can try it again, there arent any folders relating to Forza Motorsport 7 in the windowsapp folder so nothing to delete there
  3. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 36, 13 - 20 июня 2017

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7. Всё стандартно : три издания, VIP-статус для старших изданий, Car pass для ultimate. Цены тоже более-менее стандартные :

Forza Motorsport 7: стандартное издание - 3999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: deluxe-издание - 5999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: ultimate-издание - 6999 руб., релиз 29 сентября

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  4. VENTED PUNISHER Win User

what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?

Forza motorsport 6 and Forza 7
  5. Lavindathar Win User

Forza 4 Question

I think I'm driver level 50, or whatever was max.

Sweet, with regards to this part :

8 Free cars if you are Level 50 in Forza Motorsport 3 and import the save file in Forza Motorsport 4. Additionally if you have these cars in your Forza Motorsport 3 garage, they will be transferred to Forza Motorsport 4.

1. 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
    2. 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
    3. 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
    4. 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe
    5. 2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type-A
    6. 2006 Subaru Impreza S204
    7. 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia
    8. 2010 Lexus LF-A
    9. 1981 Delorean DMC-12

Read more:
    http://segmentnext.com/2011/10/12/how-to-import-forza-motorsport-3-cars-in-forza-motorsport-4/#ixzz1alsL60Hq

Are those the free cars for hitting level 50? If not, I'll pop on F3 and make sure I own them all already.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

XBOX at E3 2015.

Windows 10 information would be great. I am dying to know when we can expect it to transition to Xbox One and Phones.

And Forza Motorsports 6 is no doubt releasing at the end of the year.

I have 1 worry now regarding Forza... I hope this is not a release pattern now. Forza Motorsports 4 2011, Forza Horizon 2012 Forza Motorsports 5 2013, Forza Horizon 2 2014, Forza Motorsports 6 2015, Forza Horizon 3 2016, Forza Motorsports 7 2017.... and
    so on.

But it already look like that is how it is going to be.
Thema:

1. how to move a file to the forza motorsport 7 folder? - Similar Threads - move file forza

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  5. Can you move a save file from cloud to local?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you move a save file from cloud to local?: I played a game using Xbox game pass, but now I bought it on Steam, and I want to use my Xbox game pass save file, but the save files are saved in the cloud. 301197f8-eccd-41af-9592-8b0b2ad4d696
  6. Is there any way to move or modify specific game files from my PC to my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to move or modify specific game files from my PC to my Xbox One?: I want to move a game save that I have on my computer in a game called Astroneer, which for some reason has cloud saving, but only works between my computers instead of my computers and Xbox. Is...
  7. Hi i can´t move a file to the community folder in Microsoft Flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i can´t move a file to the community folder in Microsoft Flight simulator: Hi i can´t move a file to the community folder in Microsoft Flight simulator, it´s says the path is too long. I got Win 11, 10.0.22621 on a Desktop 13f3fa28-9ed9-463b-8fc8-4f070952e20b
  8. Why is file explorer not working with my Xbox one can not move my music downloader

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is file explorer not working with my Xbox one can not move my music downloader: Can ya fix the file explorer problem not working i'm mad upset about that do something please th anks 8878c64f-faa3-4c95-b854-fe531bb4da5b
  9. Captures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file: Captures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file in e:\系统截屏录屏\Captures 16f15af8-ebce-4e20-a08e-815bdad5f3c3
  10. Captures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file: Captures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file in e:\系统截屏录屏\Captures 16f15af8-ebce-4e20-a08e-815bdad5f3c3