How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox

Discus and support How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox eca77cce-9a69-4d23-a92e-819702b996a4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Teitan Boodle, Jan 1, 2024.

1. How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox

:)

Teitan Boodle, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Teitan Boodle,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to use multiple currencies on your Xbox. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and payments to check for the possible issue. What we can do here is provide/guide customers with possible troubleshooting steps for the issue.

To manage multiple currencies on your Xbox, you need to change your account region. Here are the steps to do so:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account on the Xbox website.

2. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select "Settings".

3. Under "Account", select "Payment & billing".

4. Click on "Change billing country/region".

5. Select the country/region you want to switch to and follow the prompts to update your billing information.

Please note that changing your account region may affect your ability to access certain content or services, and you may need to purchase content using the local currency of the region you have switched to.

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Teitan Boodle,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. Rohann Tackling Win User

How to access multiple currencies

Photo proof
    [​IMG]

This is on the website

[​IMG]

This is on the Xbox itself

[​IMG]

Order history
  5. vantaspin Win User

“multiple currencies” How to fix?

Ok, so as I said I changed the billing address and forgot to change it back. Is there a way to change it yes or no?

Both currencies says USD I would imagine it’s because I changed my billing address to my location which is Grand Cayman but my region on xbox is The United States.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How to access multiple currencies

Hi Rohann, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You purchased currency from a Region different from your own.

They won't "stack", and can only be used in the same Region as the gift card you used.
Thema:

1. How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox - Similar Threads - manage multiple currencies

2. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  3. Xbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...: This morning it was working fine around 11 am est xbox chats stopped working but everything else is fine i cant send or recieve messages and i go to my message privacy saftey settings and says...
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  6. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  7. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  8. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  9. Get To Know Our Team: Wynn - Comm(s)unity Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Wynn - Comm(s)unity Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  10. How to manage\update multiple Xboxes (efficiently) at same location?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage\update multiple Xboxes (efficiently) at same location?: Hello, I regularly run lan parties at my home and I have quite a few Xboxes (18). Is there a better way to manage game updates than downloading them from the internet for each xbox? I have also...