How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

Discus and support How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarronDK, Apr 7, 2024.

1. DarronDK
    DarronDK Guest

How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT.

Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work?

I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with seperate wired headsets.

If it isn't possible it really should be clearly listed on the product page/s

:)

DarronDK, Apr 7, 2024
  2. Aquilasteve Win User

Xbox 360 disconnects frequently from Xbox Live since newest firmware update - Port Forwarding setting all good - Fios Internet

Bt, is your XBox a new 360S? Are you on a wired network? It seems to be pointing at the 360S on the wired connection for me, see above post.

Is it possible for you to use the wireless instead of a wired connection?

Try it and see if it works for you. If you are on wireless already......?????
  3. Qwackalak Win User

Xbox Elite Controller no sound

The 3.5mm jack on my xbox one controller just stopped working? Any ideas? I tried a power cycle
    SOLVED!!!...Qwacky Qwack!

Everyone says "the regular control works, but not the Elite"!

Okay, here's how to make 2 become 1.

Using your Elite controller, start and sign into your console.

Once you have everything going, start 'Co-Pilot' with your regular remote (remember to charge your batteries too).

Plug your headset via the 'wired' setup to the regular controller. (get an extension or 6' cord)

and "BLAMM'O", you have a wireless headset, yup, even though it's wired to the remote! (the remote is wireless so don't forget to toggle the buttons every so often)...and now you can play with your Elite controller!!!

Enjoy Your Games!

Out!

Play On Users!

#XBox #Microsoft ...I need a job?!?
  4. REN AERO Win User

Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

I have both Wired and wireless controller and Headset.

Controllers:Xbox standard,Elite and Hyperkin.

Headphone:Turrtle beach elite 800x,Wired Senheisser and occasionally apple ear pods :)

Charge:Using an Panasonic eneloop. PRO.

Suggestion:

Combo1: Controller wireless+Headeset wired

Combo2:Controller Wired+Headset wireless.

Try to avoid:Both wired. :)
  5. dempup Win User

Xbox One x doesn't work with Windows 10 bluetooth

Hey DavideSisi.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. First make sure you have a controller supporting Bluetooth (Model nr. can be found in the battery compartment).

Not supporting BT: 1537, 1697 and 1698 (Elite Series 1).

Supporting BT: 1708 and Elite Series 2.

Are you able to connect through USB ?
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
Thema:

1. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible? - Similar Threads - Elite Wireless Series

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  5. Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose: The right hand rubber grip has started to work loose from the controller, how do I get it repaired? Many thanks, David 8c725e43-a109-46f0-ba31-3889431b1181
  6. Brand new elite wireless series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new elite wireless series: Brand new elite wireless 2 controller shuts off every 10 seconds, firmware has been updated, have power cycled the controller and the console shuts off with or without the charging cable plugged...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  8. XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in: Hi, I recently got an Elite Series 2 controller and am super happy about it, but something is totally wrong unfortunately. 1. The controller will only switch on when I plug the USB C cable in,...
  9. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  10. XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller keeps disconnecting: Hello i recently got a brand new XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller to play games from the game pass on my pc wirelessly. But i was annoyed that my controller keeps disconnecting after 5min...