How to make Microsoft/ Xbox aware of a broken game, that they most likely would not want to...

Discus and support How to make Microsoft/ Xbox aware of a broken game, that they most likely would not want to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing on the Xbox One S. The game is 'DPS Idle'. It is a free to play idle game. I have played the game and found a bug that breaks the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Canon Foder, Sep 1, 2023.

1. Canon Foder
    Canon Foder Guest

How to make Microsoft/ Xbox aware of a broken game, that they most likely would not want to...

I am playing on the Xbox One S. The game is 'DPS Idle'. It is a free to play idle game. I have played the game and found a bug that breaks the game resulting in significant repeat loss of progress. This is to do with the Reset mechanic. I have seen similar reports made in player Reviews for the game. I have spoke to only one other person on Reddit who has the same issue. At a glance it seems to be a wide spread common experience. I have further tested myself and have repeated the issue. How do I help by reporting this game?- why is this game available on the Xbox store?- is it taking money from people or is this disabled?

:)

Canon Foder, Sep 1, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How to make Microsoft/ Xbox aware of a broken game, that they most likely would not want to be on the store?

To report this type of game is very easy. You can report it on the game's page on Xbox.

Click on this link and scroll down the page and you will see three options: DETAILS,
    EVALUATIONS and
    MORE, click on the MORE option, scroll to the bottom and there is an option written to report this product to Microsoft, just click and make your report.

But on the other hand I also agree with the consultant friend.

It would be best for you to contact the game's producer to let them know that the game has a problem, after all small companies usually have a lot of problems, and it's very difficult to make a game, no matter how simple it is. And your feedback will help the producer, think about it.

It is often easier for us to help people.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

How to make Microsoft/ Xbox aware of a broken game, that they most likely would not want to be on the store?

You should contact the games developer which I believe is Desert water games
  4. Canon Foder Win User

Thankyou for the help I eventually found the button in the Microsoft store.

Also cheers for underlining the value of contacting the dev first. As I had made the mistake of not looking at the release date of the game. When looking back over the views it dawned on me that I overlooked checking. I had wrongly assumed that it had been around for a few years- in contrast it was a pretty new release.

My goal was not to hurt the developer- but to address what struck me as a very broken idle game, that also might be taking money off people on the Microsoft store.

I will contact the Dev/Publisher (who most likely already knows this problem exists). And go from there- thanks for your time.
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I'm very happy to be able to help you. Have a great day.
  6. LestorWong Win User

Achievements app not working

Why would you think that support is clearly aware of the problem, because from the looks of it, they're clearly not aware of it?

Achievements are one of the most important aspects of Xbox gaming. Having it randomly not working every other day doesn't sound like anyone is aware of how important it is for paid users of the product and subscribers of the service.
Thema:

1. How to make Microsoft/ Xbox aware of a broken game, that they most likely would not want to... - Similar Threads - Microsoft aware broken

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem

in XBoX on Windows
    why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem: Sounds like youtube can stream to my xbox and many others around the world and so my question is why hasnt xbox fixed this problem its invasion of ones privacy to an extent im really surprised...
  10. Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?: Hello! Today I encountered a critical gamebreaking bug on the Xbox series X when I start to play Sea of Thieves. I logged in and tried to aim down sights with my sniper rifle and shoot but it...