How to make 2TB in USB Flash disk (XBOX 360 S)

Discus and support How to make 2TB in USB Flash disk (XBOX 360 S) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear all, help me, please. I can´t make 2TB in my USB Flash disk. I have 32GB flash and I would like to format it into 2TB. Please, can you write me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KarelAlbert, Jun 23, 2016.

1. KarelAlbert
    KarelAlbert Guest

Dear all, help me, please.

I can´t make 2TB in my USB Flash disk. I have 32GB flash and I would like to format it into 2TB. Please, can you write me the instructions?

Thanks. Milan

:)

KarelAlbert, Jun 23, 2016
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    IloMilo game how do you save your progress

Have you tried to clear your XBOX 360's System Cache and tried again or tried to recover your XBOX 360's gamertag after deleting it, or even tried to move your save file to a USB Flash Drive and profile to a USB Flash Drive? Those are just three things you
    can do to see if it's your hard drive acting up. Clear XBOX 360 System Cache >
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    . Delete/Recover Gamertag >
    support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile
    . Use a USB Flash Drive >
    support.xbox.com/.../usb-flash-drive

HassanB, Jun 23, 2016
  3. daxmims
    daxmims Guest
    Please tell me this is a sick joke

You need a 16 gb USB flash drive. It MUST have sufficient read speed 15mb/s

"This initial install will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16GB USB flash drive with at least 8 GB of free space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance. "

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc...-V-Xbox-360-and-PS3-Installation-Requirements

Good Luck

daxmims, Jun 23, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Hello Milan,

If all you have is a flash drive with a capacity of 32GB, you cannot format it to magically have 2TB of space. You would need to buy a new external storage device (typically a hard drive or SSD) that has a capacity of 2TB; you would then be able to format
    this device for use with your Xbox 360.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Jun 24, 2016
  5. maxen Win User

Hello Milan,

If all you have is a flash drive with a capacity of 32GB, you cannot format it to magically have 2TB of space. You would need to buy a new external storage device (typically a hard drive or SSD) that has a capacity of 2TB; you would then be able to format
    this device for use with your Xbox 360.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Where is the 2TB

If a Flash drive is 32GB it's 32GB, you can't give it more storage space. The same way that a 'pint' glass holds 1 pint, it can't hold more.

2TB is the maximum Storage an Xbox 360 supports. To get 2TB, you'll need a 2TB drive.

Don't bother looking for cheap 1 or 2TB Flash drives, they're fake. There are real 2TB drives, but they cost $1500!

All you need to buy is an external hdd. A 2TB external hard disk is about $80.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Can an external hard drive be used for an Xbox 360?

8. Hairy PigDog Win User

usb 32 gb for GTA V

I've installed the installation disk to my Xbox 360 HDD and running the game from the disk. It's very noisy and apparently the performance is much better if you install the "Play" disk to a USB Flash Drive.

I've just bought a compatible 8GB USB Flash drive and followed the instructions through www.xbox.com/storage. The Xbox 360 says it's compatible with no issues.

Where do I get the option to install the "Play" disk to the USB Flash Drive?

I've tried deleting everything off the HDD and installing again from scratch with no luck. Has anybody already done this and had any luck with it that they could share?
  9. SPLATULATED Win User

Why cant i set up a CLOUD storage ??

use a usb flash drive.

dont own one and spent all money on 360 slim cuz old 360's disk tray stopped opening (until i got new dash board on it then it started work fine ...)
Thema:

1. How to make 2TB in USB Flash disk (XBOX 360 S) - Similar Threads - 2TB USB Flash

2. Seagate 2tb usb expansion hard drive series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate 2tb usb expansion hard drive series s: I got given a seagate 2tb usb external hard drive and when I've tried to download flight sim on my series s it says it has to be in external storage or storage expansion card, after abit of...
  3. El xbox series s soporta una memoria usb de 2tb con formato exFat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    El xbox series s soporta una memoria usb de 2tb con formato exFat?: Quisiera saber si el xbox series s soporta una memoria usb de 2tb con formato exFat? Es para instalar juegos en el usb y tener más espacio 8ec40a47-a984-4390-83d0-2ef090ad7691
  4. Seagate - Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Seagate - Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive: So i gave my little brother my Xbox and im gonna go the PC route now. Can i use the external hard drive on the PC and play the digital copy games that are on it? If there is a certian software or...
  5. Usb downloads 80% of games then says device full on a empty 2tb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Usb downloads 80% of games then says device full on a empty 2tb: I am using a 2tb USB on my xbox360, when I try to download any game on it the game downloads up to 80% then says device full when I still have 1921Gb of free space on it....
  6. My 3.0 2TB USB won't format for games nor apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 3.0 2TB USB won't format for games nor apps: I got a 3.0 USB flashdrive with 1.88TB of space and ive formated it to NTFS. It gives me the option to format the drive for games and apps yet when i format it nothing happens. I dont know what to...
  7. seagate 2tb external usb 3.0 hdd won't reformat properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    seagate 2tb external usb 3.0 hdd won't reformat properly: I bought a 2tb external HDD a year ago, works flawlessly, issue is I originally had it formatted straight out of the box for my Xbox One. I consider myself to be rather techy but this one I cant...
  8. Xbox 360 2TB External USB Hard Drive Requirements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 2TB External USB Hard Drive Requirements?: Hi, I would like to know if there are any minimum requirements for adding an external hard drive to the Xbox 360, apart from: 2 TB Maximum capacity USB 2.0 I have ordered a Seagate Expansion...
  9. Xbox One External Storage (Seagate Expansion 2TB USB 3.0) wont allow games/app saves and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One External Storage (Seagate Expansion 2TB USB 3.0) wont allow games/app saves and ...: I bought a Seagate Expansion 2TB 3.5-Inch Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 for my Xbox One. When I plug it into the Xbox One, it is detected but only for music and other media. I cannot use it...
  10. Trying to Hook up a 2TB USB 3.0 Ext HD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Hook up a 2TB USB 3.0 Ext HD: so i have an ext hd and i wanted to put my movies and shows on it...(dont need the space for games)....wanted to use it with Media Player App... Is this possible? i reformatted it when i plugged...