How to log out someone from your xbox account

Discus and support How to log out someone from your xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, someone has access to my xbox account and ive tried changing the password 2 times already, adding verification methods, adding passwordless login... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by �������, Oct 30, 2023.

1. How to log out someone from your xbox account

So, someone has access to my xbox account and ive tried changing the password 2 times already, adding verification methods, adding passwordless login and it still wont log them out. Ive even removed their console from the account. And i know it hasn't done anything because it hasnt told me to log in on my xbox and the other guy who is logged in is trying to play gta5 and sell cars and items that I have worked hard for.

:)

�������, Oct 30, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

If changing password didn't help he might have access to your email as well.

So first change the password of your email and change the password for you Xbox account afterwards.
  3. 𝙐𝙋𝙉𝙊𝙍 Win User

Hello , My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today. If you don't have access to your friend's Xbox console where you saved your Microsoft account, you won't be able to remove the account remotely. However, you can change the password and this will disable your Microsoft account on the console to which you no longer have access, causing you to be logged out of it. These are the steps: Sign in to your Microsoft account Security page: https://account.microsoft.com/security/ If prompted, enter your password. Select "Change your password" and follow the instructions. Best regards.
    It doesnt for me :/ It hasn't logged me or the dude that has my account when i change the password.
  4. David Wirsching Win User

Hello 𝙐𝙋𝙉𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙃, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you don't have access to your friend's Xbox console where you saved your Microsoft account, you won't be able to remove the account remotely. However, you can change the password and this will disable your Microsoft account on the console to which you no longer have access, causing you to be logged out of it. These are the steps:

Sign in to your Microsoft account Security page:
    https://account.microsoft.com/security/

If prompted, enter your password.

Select "Change your password" and follow the instructions.

Best regards.
  5. Mae Sev. Win User

Logging out someone from minecraft account

Hello finn_930,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Mae Sev. Win User

Logging out someone from minecraft account

Hello finn_930,

Thank you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

We understand that someone has logged into your Minecraft account without your permission. Changing your password is a good first step, but it may not immediately log the other person out of your account.

To force a logout from all devices, you can try the following steps:

1. Go to the Microsoft account security page (https://account.microsoft.com/security).

2. Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials.

3. Under the "Your devices" section, click on "See all devices".

4. Find the device that you suspect the other person is using to access your Minecraft account.

5. Click on "More actions" (three dots) next to the device and select "Sign out".

You can also check the following:

1. Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.

2. Click on the "Security" tab.

3. Under "More security options," click on "App passwords."

4. Find the app password associated with Minecraft and click "Remove."

5. This will revoke the other person's access to your Minecraft account.

This should log the other person out of your Minecraft account on that device. If you're still having issues, you can contact Minecraft support for further assistance.

In the meantime, I would recommend enabling two-factor authentication on your Microsoft account to prevent unauthorized access in the future. This will require a code sent to your phone or email in addition to your password to log in to your account.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. How to log out someone from your xbox account - Similar Threads - log someone account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...
  4. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  5. someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...: its literally as simple as that f8f77ecd-33d8-4cc1-9dcb-24716b589d73
  6. xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users: I'm setting up a new pc. Trying to download games to try on it. I log into my account on firefox with no issues. But when I launch the app on the pc it keeps logging me into a similar but...
  7. can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.: I cant get minecraft dungeons to play after it accepts my game pass log in info. It says lets go, i click it and then a white box just stays there and the only thing i can hit is an x. when i do...
  8. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  9. Logging out someone from minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging out someone from minecraft account: Someone logged into my microsoft account and now they are logged into my minecraft account. I changed my password, this does not log them out, the only thing that I have seen that works for...
  10. My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...: What will I do-? They spammed over 20 messages of hate and blatant malice to their main account to get back at me for something, and I have attempted to appeal the enforcement's which will last...