How to log onto asphalt 9 using Xbox.

Discus and support How to log onto asphalt 9 using Xbox. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For some reason, my progress was gone but luckily, I connected my Xbox account. Now I need to log in again. So eed help. I am putting another post... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ronit Aaron, Aug 9, 2023.

1. Ronit Aaron
    Ronit Aaron Guest

For some reason, my progress was gone but luckily, I connected my Xbox account. Now I need to log in again. So eed help. I am putting another post because I couldn't find my original post.

:)

Ronit Aaron, Aug 9, 2023
  2. Ronit Aaron Win User

Pc. And like I said, I don't even know how to login.
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Please try the following steps:

Quit the game. Select the Start button ---> Settings ---> Accounts, then find the Microsoft account you used to sign into the Xbox app and select "Remove." Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed. Launch the game again.

Source: https://support.gameloft.com.cn/game/160

Kind regards
  4. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Ronit,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

May I know are you in PC or console? And do you get any error while login?

Kind regards
  5. JamesWise2 Win User

Hi my name is James from Banbury in England and i really would like to know is that why cant i buy anything on Asphalt 9 Legend because i am getting to the stage where i am seriously thinking about quitting Asphalt 9 Legends because i cant buy anything
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Asphalt 9 Legends on Windows store

Thema:

1. How to log onto asphalt 9 using Xbox. - Similar Threads - log onto asphalt

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...

in XBoX on Windows
    I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...: I try to log into my Fortnite from my Xbox but every time I load up it keeps telling me that an unexpected error has occurred while signing in to your account t for Xbox live I don’t know what to...
  4. When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...: When I try to log onto my Microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a symbol that isn't allowed on it a0a277e3-89e7-4702-872f-993ba33259b6
  5. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  6. How can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?: Each time I try to open my rewards app on console it states that I need to update my location and won't allow me to go any further so therefore I have lost my streak and Microsoft support haven't...
  7. I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...: I am trying to play fortnite, but whenver I load in, it says "Login Failed". I cleared my cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, removed my account and added it back, cleared local storage, and...
  8. how can i log back onto my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i log back onto my xbox account: Can i have some help im trying to log back into my xbox account but i don't have the email or password due to them being and old email and old password can someone please help me...
  9. When I log onto Fortnite my Xbox gamer tag appears as my name and I just want to see my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I log onto Fortnite my Xbox gamer tag appears as my name and I just want to see my...: When I log onto Fortnite my Xbox gamer tag is my name I just want my epic games gamer tag to be my name how do u change this 8b20860d-c009-4cd4-9600-dd8fe6b64890
  10. Since yesterday i can not log onto my pc gampass account, and it will not let me reinstall it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Since yesterday i can not log onto my pc gampass account, and it will not let me reinstall it.: Since yesterday i can not log onto my pc gampass account, and it will not let me reinstall it. Just times out.I also can not seem to get a human to talk to at Microsoft. This is unacceptable i...