How to link psn account without minecraft?

Discus and support How to link psn account without minecraft? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm want to link my psn account to Microsoft 2d5d4e77-8cfd-4bbd-b492-99e5773aaefb Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by qatyt tytaq, Jan 14, 2024.

1. qatyt tytaq
    qatyt tytaq Guest

I'm want to link my psn account to Microsoft

:)

qatyt tytaq, Jan 14, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, Qatyt my name is jhon and will be a pleasure help you.

To link your PSN account to Microsoft, you can follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Community forum. The steps are as follows:

Visit the website aka.ms/remoteconnect on another device.

Enter the code displayed on your PS4.
    Sign in to your Microsoft account.

Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

Note: Some of the information, which were gained from this answer, were received in a thread on the Microsoft forum by Neha Singh MSFT Microsoft Agent | Moderator , and it seemed a good idea, to share this information with you. Source of information (credits) :

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/d26adba9-c810-490b-8ede-c3abf257f7ab

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  3. gray colt Win User

PS4 and MineCraft

How do i see which microsoft account is linked to which PSN account?

Also - if i create a new microsoft account, and link it to the PSN, will i retain all the features and worlds i have in my minecraft?

I have paid 12.99 for minecraft and cant play it.

Many Thanks

Gray
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My microsoft accounts on my playstation are fully broken.

Hi Double, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please note that you can only link one PSN account to one Microsoft account.

Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.

It's the same case with all Microsoft Games, not just Minecraft.

To use Sea of Thieves with your PSN account, you need access to the Microsoft Account you linked to your PSN one.

Without it, the solution is creating a new PSN account to link to a new Microsoft Account.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

You cannot see on the Microsoft website if you linked your PSN account to it or not.

Have you ever played Minecraft on your or a friend's Playstation?

Or maybe have a friend ever played Minecraft on your Playstation?

I ask because maybe your Microsoft account is not linked to any PSN account, but the PSN account on your PS5 is already linked to other Microsoft account - which makes it impossible for you to sign in and link your current Microsoft account to it.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Need help with linking a Minecraft account to a Microsoft Account after having the linked account terminated due to being compromised.

Yes, I already understood that

Sorry if I you misunderstood my words. What I mean to say is:
    Create a new PSN account and link a new Microsoft account with this new PSN account

If you have enabled primary PS4/5 on the account used to purchase Minecraft, you can access to the game in that way (without purchasing it again)

But if maybe you have things purchased with the other PSN account, you’re not going to be able to use that content
Thema:

1. How to link psn account without minecraft? - Similar Threads - link psn account

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?: Sorry, not Xbox but I don't know what microsoft account is linked to my PSN account and I can't make a new one. There's only one account I can think of that I could have linked but I keep getting...
  4. Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?: I’ve been trying to play Minecraft but can’t play online with out logging in with a Microsoft account linked to my PSN account the problem is that I don’t know what Microsoft account it’s linked...
  5. If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...: If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to randomly link a wrong one? I have only ever used one Microsoft account for Minecraft on PS4 and now PS5, it...
  6. Microsoft account linked to psn hacked and seemingly deleted preventing online usage

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account linked to psn hacked and seemingly deleted preventing online usage: The account was deleted some time ago, it was hacked and I lost all connection to it, but this account was linked to my ps4, now when I try to access minecraft using the QR menu, I follow the...
  7. Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted): Hey guys! So I want to link my current microsoft account to my main PSN account, however it's already connected to a former PSN account that I've only used once for minecraft, no purchases or...
  8. How do you link an Xbox account to a PSN account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you link an Xbox account to a PSN account?: I wanted to friend one of my friends, but I couldn't because I use an Xbox while he uses a ps5. So, I searched online for minutes possibly an hour and from that research all I have accomplished is...
  9. I need a way to contact Microsoft Account Department for PSN Minecraft account linking issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a way to contact Microsoft Account Department for PSN Minecraft account linking issues: Good evening, I reached out to Xbox chat about my Minecraft account. I have a legacy Mojang account linked to my PSN. This account is one of the original accounts and the email has changed since....
  10. PSN and Microsoft account linking: part 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    PSN and Microsoft account linking: part 2: About a few months ago I asked a question about the problem about when my PSN account would not unlink my deleted Microsoft account, someone from Microsoft said to check the Apps and Services that...