How to link my XBL account to my current Facebook account?

Discus and support How to link my XBL account to my current Facebook account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My current gamertag is linked to my old Facebook account and i was wondering how i link my gamertag to my current Facebook account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lokviing, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Lokviing
    Lokviing Guest

My current gamertag is linked to my old Facebook account and i was wondering how i link my gamertag to my current Facebook account?

:)

Lokviing, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Repair Facebook link to add friends

So basically, I no longer have access to the Facebook account that was connected to my Xbox account and now I can't search for friends from my current account as I assume it wants the original account, which Facebook closed. How can I permanently unlink
    the old account which I can't access?

xiiMMoRTaLxJBIx, Jan 29, 2014
  3. ELITE verify facebook account?

Same here, I linked my facebook account and it still says I have to link up my facebook -.-

Queen x HunT3r, Jan 29, 2014
  4. FunnyFroggy
    FunnyFroggy Guest

I would like to know that too

FunnyFroggy, Jun 15, 2014
  5. Hey there ggggdddd1111!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there ggggdddd1111!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  7. FunnyFroggy Win User

I would like to know that too
  8. Cosmic Blood Win User

Bing rewards and Xbox One

how can you link more than 2 accounts i currently have my email and facebook linked to it both gold getting like 40pts a day?
  9. Queen x HunT3r Win User

ELITE verify facebook account?

Same here, I linked my facebook account and it still says I have to link up my facebook -.-
  10. Rikenzu Win User

How to unlink my xbox live account from facebook account?

I need help with something a little different. I made an Xbox Live account, and i had linked my facebook to it prior to finding out there was something wrong with it and i couldnt get into it. I closed the account, but didn't unlink Facebook first. Now Facebook
    is stuck linked to the old account, with no way to log in to it to unlink it. The new profile has no issues, but i can't link my Facebook to it cause its still linked to the closed account. Can anyone help me with that?
Thema:

1. How to link my XBL account to my current Facebook account? - Similar Threads - link XBL account

2. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: Hello all, I've been recently having issues with playing xbox games with my friends. They would send me on invite, and I would receive a notification that they have invited me to join. However,...
  3. Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: I'm been trying to play minecraft with my friend but I have a laptop and they both have pc and an Xbox and I when I get an invite to play with then it keep say "Get an app to open this...
  4. How to get the Xbox App to recognise Steam Apps that can open ms-xbl-multiplayer links

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get the Xbox App to recognise Steam Apps that can open ms-xbl-multiplayer links: I just recently fully reset my PC and reinstalled Windows 10 Pro. I reinstalled Steam and the Xbox App as well as the Xbox console companion. I also installed Sea of Thieves on Steam, since this...
  5. Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link Flight Sim 40th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link Flight Sim 40th: Hello, I have the steam edition and my friend plays on pc through xbox app. I have logged into microsoft account already and have gamebar but can't join. Please help!...
  6. ms-xbl-multiplayer link process app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms-xbl-multiplayer link process app: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134. Xbox & Xbox GameBar & Xbox Live = latest from ms-store. Reinstall or downgrade all this apps not helped. GameBar xbox: connect to friend in any game and got not...
  7. Get the app to open this link ms-xbl-multiplayer - Unable to play multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get the app to open this link ms-xbl-multiplayer - Unable to play multiplayer game: I get an error when I want to join a friend in the game sea of thives bb9d09bc-ddf6-4a0f-894a-4b90d82e23b0
  8. ms-xbl-multiplayer link error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms-xbl-multiplayer link error: I have never played multiplayer, and keep trying to join a friend and it give me the error "ms-xbl-multiplayer link" which is a non-existent link. I found the previous recommendation to solve it,...
  9. Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link - Can't play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link - Can't play multiplayer: I'm on PC and I'm trying to play Sea of thieves now with my friends but I the invitations never work. Every time we accept an invitation it relaunches the game and that's it. Whenever I play other...
  10. Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account: I have removed the link between my two accounts, and now that im trying to relink them (the same two accounts) it says that it's a different account and doesn't let me do it (i tried both on PC...