How to link Microsoft account to another playstation network account.

Discus and support How to link Microsoft account to another playstation network account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting this error that says, “Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JulianBP, Apr 20, 2020.

1. JulianBP
    JulianBP Guest

I keep getting this error that says, “Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on “Playstation Network”.

Please sign in with a Microsoft Account that is not already linked to an account on “Playstation Network”.

I unlinked my Microsoft Account on my alternate Playstation Account, but it still says the error message on my main Playstation Account. How can I fix this?

:)

JulianBP, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Default__585 Win User

Minecraft login failing on PS4

I have to full error msg now, I'm able to login to Microsoft on any other device but not PS4 for some reason,

"Oops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on the "PlayStation Network"

Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked on

"PlayStation Network""

Is the error msg, I can't login with another because this is my only Microsoft account and idk how to logout with this one on playstation without knowing where it is logged into.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

PlayStation account linking error

Hello Isaiah Hernandez _859,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To answer your question, there might be no other way to link another Microsoft account to your PlayStation account. However, you may try to reach out to PlayStation for assistance about your concern. As once the Microsoft account was linked to your PlayStation, you no longer be able to link another one, based on Minecraft support article:

Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

You will not be able to link another Microsoft account to your PlayStation account.

Source: PlayStation® Technical Support FAQ | Minecraft Help

We hope for your understanding regarding this point.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

In this case, your Playstation account is already linked to another Microsoft account. You would need to find out what Microsoft account it is and sign in with it. Once you link a Microsoft account to a Playstation account, neither the Microsoft nor the Playstation account can be linked to another Microsoft/PSN account.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Unlinking Xbox account from PSN

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

According to Mojang, it is not possible to link another account to your PlayStation account. For more in-depth help on this, I recommend contacting them.

''Linking a Microsoft account to a Playstation 4:registered: account

WARNING Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation 4:registered: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. 

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation 4:registered: accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

If you believe that your Microsoft account or PlayStation:tm: Network account have been linked incorrectly, then please contact Minecraft support.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

I have a Microsoft account, how do I sign in on my PS4:tm:? 

WARNING Be certain you use the account details for the Microsoft account you want to be associated with your PlayStation:tm: Network account.

Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:tm: Network account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. 

You will not be able to link another Microsoft account to your PS4:tm: account.'' 

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I have a Microsoft account associated with an old PlayStation account, I want to recover my Microsoft account.

Hi Pedri G! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry you're in this situation.

The solution is to link your PSN ID to another Microsoft account, because the
    The Microsoft account you are trying to use is already linked to another PSN ID.
    Each Microsoft account can only be linked to one PSN ID and vice versa.

Note: If a Microsoft account is linked to a PlayStation account, neither the
    Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be linked to other
    accounts.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

1. How to link Microsoft account to another playstation network account. - Similar Threads - link Microsoft account

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  4. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  5. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  6. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  7. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2
  8. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  9. Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?: Sorry, not Xbox but I don't know what microsoft account is linked to my PSN account and I can't make a new one. There's only one account I can think of that I could have linked but I keep getting...
  10. Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account: I have Just linked my Microsoft account to my sons nintendo switch so he could join his friends on minecraft, but when singed in there's a linked xbox live account that has never belonged to me!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oops looks.like the microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to another account for playstation network