How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost?

Discus and support How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, hope someone can help? I haven't played my Xbox 360 for couple years, the email I had linked to teh account is now not accessible. However when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by keymonky, Oct 23, 2018.

1. keymonky
    keymonky Guest

Hi, hope someone can help?

I haven't played my Xbox 360 for couple years, the email I had linked to teh account is now not accessible. However when I log onto my Xbox 360 the Gamertag is still there and links to Xbox Live.

I now have an Xbox One, with new email account and has automatically given me a Gamertag; I don't want this!

How do I get my old Gamertag linked to my new email account.....help please?

:)

keymonky, Oct 23, 2018
  2. mi KILLAS
    mi KILLAS Guest
    account help

My old gamertag is on my email account, my new gamertag is on my brothers email account, how do i deletey old gamertag off my email account so i can put my mew one on there?

mi KILLAS, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Trying to get old gamertag back..

I bought a new xbox so when i went to download my old gamertag on it, i must have messed up and hit new account and now my email address is to this new account that i dont want for i will lose everything if i cant get my old gamertag back to this email.
    I guess the question is can i get my old gamertag and account back to my email and delete this new one off my email account? new gamertag is and the old one is Johnson1623.

HundredMite642, Oct 23, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Oct 23, 2018
  5. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Monky thanks for brining this issue to us!

We suggest checking out the
    Microsoft Account Alias
    page and let us know if that helps in any way!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 23, 2018
  6. keymonky
    keymonky Guest
    No sorry this does not work!

keymonky, Oct 23, 2018
  7. keymonky
    keymonky Guest
    No sorry this does not work! They keep asking me to fill out the form to reset password. I've done this over 10 times but as I don't know the old card number or emails sent etc it keeps saying no

keymonky, Oct 23, 2018
  8. keymonky
    keymonky Guest

Is there a contact number for xbox, here in the UK or in teh US.

Need to speak to someone direct that can help as the guys on chat can't help

keymonky, Oct 23, 2018
  9. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    United Kingdom

Hours of operation:

Monday-Friday: 08:00-21:00

Saturday: 08:00-19:00

Sunday: 09:00-17:00

Phone Numbers

020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102

Hearing Impaired (TTY device): 0800 5871103

M3tal Daz3, Oct 23, 2018
  10. If you forget an email password you are done...there is no way to link old accounts to new emails!!

HyperVenom523, Nov 5, 2018
  11. keymonky Win User

No sorry this does not work!
  12. HyperVenom523 Win User

If you forget an email password you are done...there is no way to link old accounts to new emails!!
  13. M3tal Daz3 Win User

United Kingdom

Hours of operation:

Monday-Friday: 08:00-21:00

Saturday: 08:00-19:00

Sunday: 09:00-17:00

Phone Numbers

020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102

Hearing Impaired (TTY device): 0800 5871103
  14. keymonky Win User

Is there a contact number for xbox, here in the UK or in teh US.

Need to speak to someone direct that can help as the guys on chat can't help
  15. {Parity} Win User

You will need to contact support directly for assistance with that. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost? - Similar Threads - Keep old Gamertag

2. 1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing: specs OS Name ‏‏Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700KF, 3400 Mhz, 16 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date...
  3. Xbox app keeps signing into old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app keeps signing into old account.: Hi I have game pass ultimate on my series x and have been trying to log into my account on the pc using Xbox app but it keeps logging into an account I haven’t used in years. Deleting that...
  4. Can I make a new Xbox account and keep my games from my old profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I make a new Xbox account and keep my games from my old profile?: I’m blocked out of my Microsoft account and I’ve tried everything, every account recovery (phone number, emails, Microsoft/Xbox support) nothing works so I want to make a new account however I...
  5. I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my...: I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my own account on the console. If I delete games on my console will they come of his console as well ? Using...
  6. Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...: I believe my account keeps being compromised by an old phone no. Not sure how because I’ve removed the no. From my account and other devices ddc28e34-05f4-439b-9867-5b42649b8590
  7. Why does my old gamertag keep switching back and forth with my new one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag keep switching back and forth with my new one?: I recently changed my gamertag and for some reason it changes back to my old one after like 20-30 min. When I restart my console and sign on again it still shows my old one but almost right after...
  8. I changed emails for Xbox accounts and I keep getting emails to the old email not the new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed emails for Xbox accounts and I keep getting emails to the old email not the new one.: Two months ago I changed the main email address on my xbox account to my personal one from my parents email address from when I was younger. I have not gotten email notifications on my email but...
  9. I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...: Can anyone tell me why I can't use my Xbox live that I'm signed into right now on the MLB the show companion app 6ed31632-8453-4c1e-86b5-e74e9dfd4247
  10. I want to create new Microsoft email and delete my old now how do I keep my xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to create new Microsoft email and delete my old now how do I keep my xbox account...: I don't want to use my current email but don't want have start all over and lose alot of money in games and movies I purchased can I create new email and transfer my Xbox account to the new email...