How to keep NAT type as open?

Discus and support How to keep NAT type as open? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CasualCass, Apr 1, 2024.

1. CasualCass
    CasualCass Guest

Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type is set to open, it will change back to moderate and I have to repeat the steps again, which fixes the problem but is something I can't regularly do as others within my household use the same Wi-Fi and I can't keep resetting it everytime to apply the changes. The error I'm getting is "UPnP not successful". I'm not sure if this is important but the router I'm using is a FRITZ!Box 7530 MV. Is there any way to make the NAT Type permanently stay as open?

:)

CasualCass, Apr 1, 2024
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Party Disconnecting

Hey there Nixist!

Sorry to hear about the disconnection problems. If you haven't already please be sure everyone in the part has an open NAT. If any users have a NAT type other than open be sure they run through the steps in this

NAT type troubleshooter

Keep us in the loop with how it goes!
  3. JTRoberts0035 Win User

NAT Problems

I have a NAT Setting on my router but it is set to on? When I have it on automatic my NAT type stays open. I don't know why DMZ won't keep my NAT type open.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

NAT help

Hello General ZOTD,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your NAT is causing problems with playing with your friends. The ambassador's suggestion is a great solution. The process of port forwarding can help open your NAT type and keep it that way.
    We suggest keeping a
    static IP address
    to ensure that the NAT type stays open. We have an article for a

double NAT type
    that provides solutions on how fix that issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Xbox Live Problems.

Hello there! Ok, since your NAT Type is strict, you need to get it to open! To learn how to do so, click

here
    . Hope this helps!

Keep us posted,

Dark.
  6. WGID Win User

WIFI on Xbox One stopped working one day

How is your NAT Type? Is it OPEN?
Thema:

1. How to keep NAT type as open? - Similar Threads - keep NAT type

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Series x set as dmz and nat open keeps changing to strict upnp unsucsessful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x set as dmz and nat open keeps changing to strict upnp unsucsessful: Series x i get it set up so its open and works fine, within a few days its reverted to strict nat, and upnp unsussesful. Ive set up staric ip and dmz server made sure relevant ports are open and...
  4. How do I keep my WiFi Nat type as open ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I keep my WiFi Nat type as open ?: it is constantly saying the Xbox can’t get a teredo IP address, sometimes it’ll say the Nat type is open but I won’t be able to join a party or play online, when I plug my WiFi extender In my mbps...
  5. My Xbox keeps saying I have a Double NAT and I’m not quite sure how to get rid of it. I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps saying I have a Double NAT and I’m not quite sure how to get rid of it. I’m...: How do I go about fixing a double nat on a wireless system? My minecraft multiplayer is all out of wack and i don’t know why 9401cec4-84ba-416d-83b8-e8095ee99955
  6. Pc NAT type keeps switching OFTEN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc NAT type keeps switching OFTEN: My PC (Windows 11) keeps switching NAT types from Open to Moderate. I play Destiny and cannot play with people unless it’s Open and all the posts about NAT types are telling how to fix it when it...
  7. I have a Xbox one X and T-Mobile home internet and I keep getting a Nat type error UPnP not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox one X and T-Mobile home internet and I keep getting a Nat type error UPnP not...: Any suggestions idk or can’t reconfigure the UPnP settings on the modem. d0146e20-01c3-43d5-b311-2979d963ace3
  8. I keep getting a message saying double nat detection on my Xbox one all we did was go from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting a message saying double nat detection on my Xbox one all we did was go from...: Keep getting double nat detection in my Xbox one and all I did was go from cable internet to satellite internet 13b35c87-9cdc-40d1-9f0b-4b3d40937284
  9. How to keep NAT type on open and fix "UPnP not successful" error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type on open and fix "UPnP not successful" error?: I'd like to start this off by saying that the gateway I have is a NOK 5G21 with T-Mobile home internet, meaning I have no way of port forwarding or doing any sort of customization/personalization....
  10. I keep getting double nat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting double nat issues: I keep getting double nat and latency issues a4d484ae-6fbc-4241-ab29-d4e51f029aee