How to keep from not being able to use my PIN on my laptop?

Discus and support How to keep from not being able to use my PIN on my laptop? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just got locked out of my laptop for the second time in less than a week. This is extremely frustrating and each time it happens I have to call the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Guagster, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Guagster
    Guagster Guest

I just got locked out of my laptop for the second time in less than a week. This is extremely frustrating and each time it happens I have to call the phone used to set up the laptop and get a code from the owner of that phone. The message I get is "Your pin isn't available due to a change in your security settings on this device. Click to set up your pin again." Furthermore, it kicks me out of internet networks that require certain programs installed on the device, which are the only internet networks I am readily able to access. I need internet connection to go through the process of resetting my PIN. Please, how do I stop Microsoft from doing this to me again?

:)

Guagster, Feb 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: