How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for...

Discus and support How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, about a year ago I got com banned on Xbox for talking to one of my friends. Xbox auto-mod my ban in which lead me to get kicked out of the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Overkill_, Jul 4, 2023.

1. Overkill_
    Overkill_ Guest

How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for...

Hi, about a year ago I got com banned on Xbox for talking to one of my friends. Xbox auto-mod my ban in which lead me to get kicked out of the xbox ambassador program and lose my badge. Is there anyway to join back? Im just looking at my profile and my year badge is not correct and just having the ambassador badge would be awesome to see again.

:)

Overkill_, Jul 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: