How to install , update, download a game online because i'm kinder new to this stuff

Discus and support How to install , update, download a game online because i'm kinder new to this stuff in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have no idea of how this online thing works f2de70cf-bf21-4eda-b7a9-8e1199ff2022 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexandraMhlanga#, Apr 4, 2021.

1. How to install , update, download a game online because i'm kinder new to this stuff

I have no idea of how this online thing works

:)

AlexandraMhlanga#, Apr 4, 2021
  2. AlexandraMhlanga# Win User

How to install , update, download a game online because i'm kinder new to this stuff

So do you know call of duty modern warfare the 2019 game I've always wanted to play that game but I have to go online to download the packs so do need alot of gbs to complete the download of the packs( multiplayer , special ops ,etc)
  3. Mr. Trust_A Win User

Ok so thanks for the tip but i still have one more question
    Please feel free to ask more questions. We are all here to help one another.

Regards,
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

5. SnowyNinja42 Win User

To purchase a game, your xbox should come with the microsoft store application. Open the application and this will open a menu with a wide assortment of games. There is a search menu where you can search for a game you would like. If you find a game you like, click purchase and complete the payment process. After it is complete, the game will be owned and you can then press “Install”. After the game is finished downloading (Press the Xbox button on your controller) You can then play the game! Enjoy!
  6. AlexandraMhlanga# Win User

So I will need 83.96GBs of data to complete the download right?
Thema:

1. How to install , update, download a game online because i'm kinder new to this stuff - Similar Threads - install update download

2. My xbox one console requested a forced update after i downloaded and installed the update...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one console requested a forced update after i downloaded and installed the update...: Any help to solve this problem would be highly appreciated! The noise sound like a refrigerator noise. I have tried to get in contact with the xbox team but it has been utterly impossible!...
  3. Need help installing downloads/updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing downloads/updates: This has been going on for a while now and recently got better. Used to I couldn’t install games/updates at all on my Xbox one s. Now I can install games, but only with my Xbox off and they go so...
  4. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  5. i can't download/update/install games on my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't download/update/install games on my xbox series s: So last night i decided to play some cod cold war and copied the game from an eternal drive i had it on to my internal xbox drive. its 150 gig worth so not a small game. after it was done copying...
  6. Hey so I just installed aoe4 on my Xbox series and it's fully downloaded and updated and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I just installed aoe4 on my Xbox series and it's fully downloaded and updated and...: I don't understand why because nothing is downloading 9e904a99-4a9c-47dd-8298-2c64e426fd66
  7. Xbox Series X won’t update games, install games, or start downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won’t update games, install games, or start downloads: I have cleared the cache, turned it off and on again, deleted local save files, checked the network connection, and reset the console while keeping games and apps. I setup my Xbox again from the...
  8. Xbox X will not download/install/update games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X will not download/install/update games or apps: Split from this thread. Did you end up finding a solution to your issue? My Xbox One X (latest OS update) is doing the same thing. Games will download from my account but not apps from...
  9. Updating Flight Simulator and the download goes backwards. Tried restarting installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating Flight Simulator and the download goes backwards. Tried restarting installation...: Tried restarting the application keeps going backwards b731d3c3-d2ff-4033-894e-c541cf2914a6
  10. Xbox X will not download/install/update games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X will not download/install/update games or apps: Hello, For the past three days, my xbox x will not install nor update. It cycles through items in the queue, says it is "installing" but nothing happens, switches to the next item and nothing,...