How to install microsoft roblox?

Discus and support How to install microsoft roblox? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Darren Liu1, Mar 17, 2024.

1. Darren Liu1
    Darren Liu1 Guest

Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do?

:)

Darren Liu1, Mar 17, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my laptop windows 10

Hello Dusty712, my name is zahir.

Based on the description, you are having issues on Roblox played on Windows 11 device that was downloaded from Windows store. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

It is possible that the version of Roblox in Microsoft store is not updated. You may also check if the game is up to date by following these steps:

Open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Check for updates.

You may check the link here for any issues on launching game in Xbox app:

Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We have found an official article on how to install Roblox player on Windows PC. Here are the steps:

Go to the Roblox website using any modern browser like Microsoft Edge.

Upon logging into Roblox, visit any experience and click on the green Play button

A pop-up window will appear informing you that Roblox Player is installing.

You can find the link here: How to Install and Play Roblox – Roblox Support
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

How do you get a purchase receipt for free roblox game on xbox one

Hello Mark,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the need for a purchase receipt being requested by Roblox on your Xbox One console.

Could you clarify where this request stems from, as in, does the game require this information when trying to launch Roblox?

Considering that Roblox is a free game, all that should be needed to access the game is to ensure that when in the Microsoft store, Roblox shows an install or get option.

Clarify the above, and or check the Microsoft store on the console and let us know how this goes.

Best wishes!
  5. Sunil Saini_1976 Win User

Cant update in microsoft store

It didnt work buddy , I tried to Uninstall roblox and try to install it again , but my installation is not even starting . I doubt if this is because i havent updated microsoft store for a while , How do I update microsoft store , i think this may solve this problem
  6. Ben4724 Win User

Cursor still showing

Sorry to hear it didn' work for you! Just to clarify, do you remember if you have installed Roblox via Microsoft store directly? Or if it is via the Roblox website?

There is a similar post like this though it is not related to recording, but others have installed Roblox directly from the Roblox website and that removes the cursor link for reference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

But for this you may need to uninstall the Roblox first then reinstall it via the Roblox website instead.
Thema:

1. How to install microsoft roblox? - Similar Threads - install microsoft roblox

2. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  3. Games not Installing from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Games not Installing from Microsoft Store: I have been having an issue with the Microsoft Store where I cannot install any games. When I click the install button on any game, it goes from green to gray, and no action is performed. I,...
  4. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  5. Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling: I already tried : -restart computer -reinstall xbox app but it always goes back to a black screen -resetting the sotre -running the wsreset.exe -reinstalling game services -updating windows to...
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  8. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  9. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  10. when I go to the microsoft store and try to install roblox it says that I already own it

in XBoX on Windows
    when I go to the microsoft store and try to install roblox it says that I already own it: I have downloaded roblox before but i deleted it and it still says i have it. now it wont show up as uninstalled and i cant get it anymore. how can i make it show up in my computer...