How to install Forza Horizon 5 with DLC's on a new PC

Discus and support How to install Forza Horizon 5 with DLC's on a new PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is the correct order of installing of Forza Horizon 5 on a new PC? I play it for years, have the add-on bundle and all car packs. Completed also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pctv4you, Jul 21, 2023.

1. pctv4you
    pctv4you Guest

What is the correct order of installing of Forza Horizon 5 on a new PC?

I play it for years, have the add-on bundle and all car packs. Completed also everything within the DLC's.

If I install on a new Win 11 PC, I cannot play Hot Wheels and Rally anymore, although they are installed. I do have Car pass and the car packs available.

When entering, I have the option to go to the marketplace to buy. I do, but get the message I already own them. And that is correct.

But still they are not unlocked for me to play on this new PC.

How can I fix this?

:)

pctv4you, Jul 21, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you can't find or install the DLC expansions for Forza Horizon 5 on your PC, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check account and platform compatibility first: Make sure you're using the same Microsoft account on both your Xbox and PC. Also, confirm that the DLC expansions you purchased are compatible with the PC version of Forza Horizon 5. Some DLC may be exclusive to the Xbox console and not available for PC.

Then verify ownership and installation: On your PC, open the Microsoft Store app and navigate to the Forza Horizon 5 page. Check if the DLC expansions you own are listed as purchased or available for installation. If they appear as your own, try clicking the "Install" button to start the installation process.

We can also try checking for updates: make sure Forza Horizon 5 and the Microsoft Store app on your PC are up to date. Sometimes updates can resolve compatibility issues and allow DLC to be installed. Launch the Microsoft Store app, click the three dots in the top right corner, and select "Downloads and Updates" to check for available updates.

If the above has not worked, reinstall the game: If the DLC expansions still do not appear for installation, try uninstalling and reinstalling Forza Horizon 5 on your PC. This can update the game data and allow the DLC to be recognized and installed correctly.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
  3. pctv4you Win User

Still having this problem. Tried the above mentioned, next to everything written in the available troubleshooting guides from Forza. Nothing helps.

Problem is easily reproducible on multiple PC's.

Created tickets to explain the issue. Just no reply at all.

How am I going to fix this problem without getting any support?
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Kindly try to delete all files in C:\Users\User_name\AppData\Local\Packages \Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache, and then reboot your pc.

This will only rescan all your downloaded files in just a few minutes then check your game again. If the issue still persists, since this is an in-game item, I suggest you also check with the game support for further troubleshooting here: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. pctv4you Win User

Yes, indeed. Can play the base game, no problems. Only not the Hot Wheels and Rally, while they are purchased and do work fine on another PC.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hello, pctv4you! Thanks for trying the steps. To confirm, you can normally play the game and use other DLCs but not the Hot Wheels & Rally?
Thema:

1. How to install Forza Horizon 5 with DLC's on a new PC - Similar Threads - install Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  3. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  4. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  5. Can’t install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Forza Horizon 5: I’m trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass through my PC. I had it in the past but now that I have disk space in reinstalling it. However, I tried to install it and the button greyed out,...
  6. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  7. XBOX SERIES X FORZA HORIZON 5 BUNDLE HOW TO INSTALL INCLUDED GAME?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES X FORZA HORIZON 5 BUNDLE HOW TO INSTALL INCLUDED GAME?: Hello. I own an xbox series x. Forza Horizon 5 Premium bundle. I reset the device. I will not be using old Xbox account where the game was used. I want to reinstall the game. It is not possible to...
  8. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  9. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  10. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...