How to install a Microsoft game key that has been redeemed.

Discus and support How to install a Microsoft game key that has been redeemed. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I got this game key as a gift. It may be on a family member microsoft account. But, I can not install the game due to key has already been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jviennas, Dec 28, 2020.

1. jviennas
    jviennas Guest

Hello,

I got this game key as a gift. It may be on a family member microsoft account. But, I can not install the game due to key has already been redeemed to another account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

John

:)

jviennas, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Codes are one time use only. If it's already been redeemed on a family member's account, it is not possible to redeem it on another account.
  3. Panno92 Win User

Ключ активации

Translation:

Activation key

Good afternoon!

Please tell me how to find out if a key is activated for a subscription?

---------

Answer:

Hi, you can simply try to redeem it in the store, if the code is valid the store will tell you what are you redeeming and ask if you want to continue; if the code has been already redeemed the store will tell you that the code has been already used and is
    not valid
  4. KMVY Win User

Redeem code

Dear Chris, I did what you said, but I still get the same comment that "this code has already been redeemed".

How can I redeem the code and install the game?
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Error code 0x803F8007

Where did you buy the Game Key from? I wonder if it has already been redeemed or maybe is a fake code
  6. Okay1880 Win User

Partial Refund?

I just bought a $10 gift card and i went to redeem it but it said the key has already been redeemed
Thema:

1. How to install a Microsoft game key that has been redeemed. - Similar Threads - install Microsoft game

2. Games not Installing from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Games not Installing from Microsoft Store: I have been having an issue with the Microsoft Store where I cannot install any games. When I click the install button on any game, it goes from green to gray, and no action is performed. I,...
  3. I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store: This new laptop arrived and I wanted to install video games on it, such as Minecraft. I have been trying to troubleshoot and fix the problem, but this has not worked. Every single time I try to...
  4. I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...: I installed games through the Microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need permission from the adult in my family but I am the only one in my family. How do I solve this?...
  5. 0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install a game pass game from xbox app or windows store it gets to about 60% before stopping the download with nothing but "error code: 0x87e0000f". I've been looking all day for...
  6. When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.: Hello, on my xbox one when i press to install any game on the microsoft store nothing happens. Can someone please help. 15402240-505d-462c-a0ce-e91053f0348f
  7. I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...: I have recently brought EA FC 24 from xbox Store. But why it is asking me to take Ultimate Game pass to play online multiplayer ? 5f2e5b97-e022-4b1b-951e-e6f3adc40716
  8. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...
  9. Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.: Specifically, I am trying to install Sea of Thieves. I have had this game since around launch and so had this game installed previously, but I had uninstalled after not playing for a long time and...
  10. Gaming services are not installed in the Microsoft Store. That I have to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services are not installed in the Microsoft Store. That I have to do?: i have been trying to install xbox Gaming services in the microsoft store app and on the xbox app so i could download minecraft but it keeps giving me Error Code: 0x80070490....