How to I Get into contact with ANYBODY from xbox enforcement I am being false banned and no...

Discus and support How to I Get into contact with ANYBODY from xbox enforcement I am being false banned and no... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been BANNED as of Today for 14 days and was on a communication ban during this so called report for messaging when I never sent any messages I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Twizted MoMo, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Twizted MoMo
    Twizted MoMo Guest

How to I Get into contact with ANYBODY from xbox enforcement I am being false banned and no...

I have been BANNED as of Today for 14 days and was on a communication ban during this so called report for messaging when I never sent any messages I haven’t changed my account in years and it’s 100% in compliance with community standard this is my last resort to find some kind of help for this

Until this week I have been an Xbox subscriber for 20+ years and NEVER had a ban or suspension PLEASE HELP

:)

Twizted MoMo, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

How to I Get into contact with ANYBODY from xbox enforcement I am being false banned and no type of ability to defend myself please help

I understand your situation. However, that's how enforcement actions work. As gamers, we could only reach out to Xbox Enforcement Team when we report players or apply for a case review. If you haven't submitted a case review yey, please do so via https://enforcement.xbox.com website.
  3. Rostom L Win User

How to I Get into contact with ANYBODY from xbox enforcement I am being false banned and no type of ability to defend myself please help

Sorry to know about that. As much as we would love to help here in the community, since it's an enforcement action issue, we can only do so much about it. If your case has already been escalated, kindly wait for their follow-up instead.

Hopefully everything will be fine very soon.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Well no they can't look into anything enforcement wisr

Customer service can't help you nor can they do anything about lifting it

They can read notes like types of enforcement that's it no evidence no server.logs etc

As its beyond their purview

Communication suspension can br posts or msgs or voice or video posts
  5. Twizted MoMo Win User

I have done all of the above spent 2 hours on phone with support they escalated and contacted enforcement (I spoke to managment) he even checked my account and saw no issues and agreed on recording I was being false banned.

The dispute function clearly does not work nobody had looked into my account from the enforcement team now I’m unable to access my games go online or anything for stuff I did not do
  6. Twizted MoMo Win User

So I’m basically being trolled banned and no ability to defend myself ?
Thema:

1. How to I Get into contact with ANYBODY from xbox enforcement I am being false banned and no... - Similar Threads - contact ANYBODY enforcement

2. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Refund contact number

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund contact number: Hi, I had an active subscription that I never signed up for. In fact, I do not even use the product or ever did. I am trying to reach customer support but the contact options are not showing and...
  5. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  6. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  7. How to contact Enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Enforcement?: I'm trying to contact xbox enforcement due to a permanent ban on my account which isn't fair as I've had the account since around 2012 spent so much money and time on it and i cant lose it over...
  8. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  9. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  10. Contact Customer Service

in XBoX on Windows
    Contact Customer Service: There was a charge of 69.99 on 5/2 and would like to know what it was for efda422e-ba27-4878-b700-093357540930