How to I download Microsoft Flight Sim 40th Aniv edition (XBOX) to my Windows 10 PC?q

Discus and support How to I download Microsoft Flight Sim 40th Aniv edition (XBOX) to my Windows 10 PC?q in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition 40th Anniversary Edition from the Microsoft Store (PI removed by moderator). How do I download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by klsdad, Jun 30, 2023.

1. klsdad
    klsdad Guest

How to I download Microsoft Flight Sim 40th Aniv edition (XBOX) to my Windows 10 PC?q

I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition 40th Anniversary Edition from the

Microsoft Store (PI removed by moderator). How do I download it?

If I have already downloaded it where will it be? Do I need to add XBox app qto my PC?

:)

klsdad, Jun 30, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. Ignatius SCHOLTZ Win User

Microsoft Flight simulator for PC

It is Flight sim 2020 40th edition.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Re-activating microsoft flight simulator in the microsoft store

5. [Farscape] Win User

Flight Sim 2020 - Play Anywhere

this should answer your question, it is apparently play anywhere title.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com...4020-Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Pre-order-FAQ

Platform and Retail Questions

Q: What platforms will Microsoft Flight Simulator be released on?

A: Our PC release is on August 18, 2020. We will share more information regarding the Xbox release in the future.

Q: Is Microsoft Flight Simulator going to be released on Steam or the Epic Store?

A: Microsoft Flight Simulator is available on Steam. We have no news to share regarding additional versions, but our goal is to have Microsoft Flight Simulator available on as many platforms as possible.

Q: Is a physical retail disc version available?

A: The retail disc version of Microsoft Flight Simulator will be available in Europe only.

Q: What version will be available with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)?

A: The standard edition of “Microsoft Flight Simulator” will be available on Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta).

Q: Will there be a separate achievement list on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC?

A: There will not be a separate achievement list. It will be shared across platforms.

Q: If I buy the simulator for PC will I be able to play on my Xbox when it is released? Is this an Xbox Play Anywhere title?

A: The Play Anywhere is a new initiative by Microsoft to combine platforms of gaming, letting Xbox gamers play on PC with any first-party Microsoft Studios published
    game that is digitally purchased and vice versa. Microsoft Simulator is an XPA title.

Q: Are there multiple editions of Microsoft Flight Simulator for sale?

A: Yes. You can purchase the Standard, Premium, and Deluxe Edition.

Q: Is it required to sign in to a Microsoft Account to play outside of Xbox One and Windows 10?

A: Yes, it is a requirement.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought a Flightsim from Argos sent the code to my grandson he logged on to his Microsoft account input the redeem code. Microsoft response says 'Bundle not available'.

Thema:

1. How to I download Microsoft Flight Sim 40th Aniv edition (XBOX) to my Windows 10 PC?q - Similar Threads - download Microsoft Flight

2. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  4. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  5. Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...: sorry for my bad vocabulary and spelling english is not my firs language what do i need to do to fix this. i cant reinstall the game becouse there is no delete button (i searched every where)....
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Going up and down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Going up and down.: So when I was downloading microsoft simulator 2nd day it starts going up and down it goes from 60GB-58.8GB any reason for this? a66bab63-9c72-4e8c-b468-cf9d46e0f347
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Freezes whilst downloading and no other fix apart from force...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Freezes whilst downloading and no other fix apart from force...: I’ve been trying to install MSFS for the past day and it gets up to around 800mb before the whole application freezes. I then have to force close the app via task manager and restart, which then...
  8. i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...: do i need game pass to download microsoft flight simulator using a download code. 6297dc4c-1d12-40ab-8269-5cd115dfd7e1
  9. re-download of flight simulator purchased in microsoft store 8/2020 now asks for cd to run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    re-download of flight simulator purchased in microsoft store 8/2020 now asks for cd to run: my flight simulator i purchased in august 2020 has worked fine until a few days ago, tried all the recommended fixes online but still wouldn't finish loading, gets to about 70% then fails, even in...
  10. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...