How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

Discus and support How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Danielhasaissue, Jan 16, 2024.

1. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is online and he did it through a video game via cheating but none the less. Online extortion. I as a Microsoft/xbox live member since 2011 have the right to talk to the enforcement team directly. If they are real humans of course who work there and not a literal bots or ai that handle the xbox live reports. I say this because I have already contacted Microsoft today via phone call and spoke to a human at 11:37am eastern time at the number +1 (425) 635-2970 and I kept asking him. "Is the xbox live enforcement team who handles reports a robot or ran by ai via a software." He never gave me a clear yes or no all he said was him and his department doesn't handle any reports. He didn't say he knew or didn't know if they are ai but he never answered the question, he kept evading the question and repeating to me what he said the first 2-3 minutes of the call. The call lasted about 10 minutes. And I know he's just an employee somewhere just doing his job. I get that and he probably really doesn't know. But then why not just say "yes I know its ran by ai." Or. "No I do not know if its ran by ai." Why constantly evade the question by repeating things you already said that I answered too wouldn't help they wont do anything about it. I'm talking about his request to file a police report. Why would a random local police officer or any police officer or police station care about online extortion that happened on the internet via a video game. They probably wouldn't even believe me anyway. Especially without concrete proof/evidence. I have proof/evidence via message photos, but not concrete. Even if I did have real concrete evidence. They'd tell me to "Get lost dude." "What is this a joke get out of here." Really in a video game, come on leave please we have real import issues to handle. "We have real life problems to deal with." Which they do. And I don't mean to be rude but if no one knows for sure, 100% honestly. Then don't answer this question. Don't waste my time and your time. And I already looked up if they are robots they said yes. But corporations lie, company's lie, the government freaking lies for gosh sake. And they could have been given wrong info when they listed it is ran by real people. Please. If someone really knows and knows they are human for sure, 100% too please get me in contact with them. A number, an email, a po box, or address where I can write a letter to. Please somebody answer. Please.

:)

Danielhasaissue, Jan 16, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do I directly contact the enforcement team?

Support has nothing to do with enforcement issues.
  3. Lady Nataleigh Win User

My best guess would be to contact
    Xbox Support
    in this situation as this has happened to me awhile ago also. For the reason your icon might be getting removed, Xbox can be a tad bit
    extreme when it comes to handling icons, to the point that even minor things can cause it to be removed. Though it doesn't seem to be as extreme as they use to be.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

I'm getting really [Mod Removed] off

Prudent - Ambassadors have no pull with the enforcement team on something like this. We have no way of directly contacting the enforcement team.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How to contact Xbox Enforcement directly?

You would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. That is the only way to alert them.

Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
Thema:

How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

1. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement... - Similar Threads - directly contact Microsoft

2. direct contact to xbox agent needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    direct contact to xbox agent needed: i have an account that ive had for 15+ years. i cant get any access to the email anymore and it cant be recovered (i have tried many times) the account in question still has my subscription that...
  3. How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase: I clicked get Minecraft, followed prompt & logged into my Microsoft account, brought Minecraft, it loaded itself onto my child's existing minecraft account, but I wanted it for my other child. Do...
  4. Why is there no direct way to contact xbox support for issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no direct way to contact xbox support for issues?: Why is there no direct way to contact xbox support for issues? 2f248ff1-e3d9-4f17-bd68-61826fe4a975
  5. STUCK IN ACCOUNT RECOVERY PLEASE HOW TO CONTACT DIRECT SUPPORT?

in XBoX Accessibility
    STUCK IN ACCOUNT RECOVERY PLEASE HOW TO CONTACT DIRECT SUPPORT?: Hi, sorry for Caps but I've been stuck for months trying to recover an account that I created long ago when I was a kid. I have my minecraft account linked to that and cant pass the microsoft...
  6. How do I contact Xbox direct is there a number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox direct is there a number?: My sons Xbox account keeps getting suspended and he’s not sure why. He isn’t doing anything against the rules just playing with his friends. It was a new Xbox for Xmas and has been suspended twice...
  7. No signal / how to contact Microsoft with direct enquiry

in XBoX on Consoles
    No signal / how to contact Microsoft with direct enquiry: My TV keeps saying it is not receiving any signal when my console is turned on. I have tried connecting my xbox console to other TVs and used different HDMI leads with the same result so it's...
  8. Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community: Has the support team been furloughed? I cannot log into my xbox live on my xbox 360 console. Posted a question but no proper response. how can I contact the support team either through phone or...
  9. Is there no direct way to contact xbox support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there no direct way to contact xbox support?: I purchased a xbox live gold key online. It was listed as usable in the united states. Put it in and xbox says it is for wrong region and to contact seller. Seller needs a screen shot of a...
  10. Microsoft really appreciate it if I could contact you direct.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft really appreciate it if I could contact you direct.: I've been a Microsoft user for years and my first technical problem was changing my region online to purchase movie content of my xbox one. I have now made things very difficult as I can not...