how to i deassociate a hacked microsoft account to a psn?

Discus and support how to i deassociate a hacked microsoft account to a psn? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i got hacked a few months ago, they changed the email and i can't login, i tried putting a new microsoft account to my psn but i can't, is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Henrique Azeredo, Nov 18, 2023.

1. how to i deassociate a hacked microsoft account to a psn?

i got hacked a few months ago, they changed the email and i can't login, i tried putting a new microsoft account to my psn but i can't, is there another way?

:)

Henrique Azeredo, Nov 18, 2023
  2. Henrique Azeredo Win User

so now i will have to create another psn account and buy minecraft again in order to play realms, or buy minecraft on pc... good... well, thx!
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

linking happens on Sony's servers, this is entirely their policy, and if you want it to change do you need to ask Sony to do it
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

once connected microsoft accounts cannot be unlinked from a psn account.
  5. Merlin4421 Win User

I got to play the xboxone and ps4....

Beachbum don't get in a hacking argument lol. Hacking single accounts is different than hacking into the PSN and stealing account info and credit cards.
  6. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
Thema:

1. how to i deassociate a hacked microsoft account to a psn? - Similar Threads - deassociate hacked microsoft

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  4. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  5. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  6. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  7. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  8. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  9. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  10. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...