how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?

Discus and support how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i dont see any message asking me to accept on my email of anywhere else. 6f0e6db3-c331-4f8b-8a49-8ac040f7b32a Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nadezhda Starovoytov, Feb 19, 2024.

1. how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?

i dont see any message asking me to accept on my email of anywhere else.

:)

Nadezhda Starovoytov, Feb 19, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?

Hello, my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I understand the problem you are having, when requesting the verification code, what location does it ask for, phone number or email address.

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Buying V-Bucks for Child Account

Ok reading all of these questions. First VBucks is not DLC. They are just ingame money to purchase items. As far as child account do you have the child under a family account. If child request a purchase an email is sent to parent account asking for purchase
    permission. Thats how I have it for my son under family account. He cant purchase anything without me giving the ok through the family account.
  4. Rhys_61 Win User

Refunds on digital games bought by mistake by my son

My request for a refund is within policy. My child is on a child account. He made an authorized purchase for the wrong game/version. He then purchased the correct version. We requested a refund and Xbox have refunded the version he wishes to keep. The reason for now being a detractor and thinking of moving to a different platform is that the after sales service is terrible. I landed on this thread trying to find out how to get in touch with a person/complain.
  5. DaEdYD Win User

Battlefront II celebration edition missing content

Thanks Sandy. Although it says it’s installed, none of the Skins etc are available. They all still say locked and have the padlock synbol.

i cant see how to request a refund to a childs account either - just seem to be going round in circles!
  6. akadangfool Win User

My nat is open, My friend nat is open but we cant play the game together

The message that comes up on my friends XBox is network problem cant connect. Now his Nat is open, My Nat is open and my uncle Nat is open. My uncle can send him a request and it works. If I send the request it doesnt. If my Nat is open how come he cant
    join.
Thema:

1. how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere? - Similar Threads - accapt aproval request

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. Friend request not working Xbox one s

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend request not working Xbox one s: My friend on Xbox is playing Minecraft I requested to play with them they invited me to play them my account say I don't have friends playing so even though we are friends on Xbox I try to add...
  5. How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?: I bought the Xbox with Microsoft Complete Warranty. I registered the Xbox console but not its controller. Never had issues until the controller could not be turned on one day. Knowing I could...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  7. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador: Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed....
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  9. I make a request refund and the status is aproved, but I don't get an email like in other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I make a request refund and the status is aproved, but I don't get an email like in other...: Should I take my money back? b496adb3-1f6f-4cfb-b9b4-d966e4e95ac3
  10. IT DONT ACCAPT THE CODE

in XBoX on Consoles
    IT DONT ACCAPT THE CODE: I PUT THE CODE AND IT DOESNT 7ac24d6a-2623-43e4-bae6-b145d6826856