How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch

Discus and support How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; "Can't join cross-platform Minecraft server on Switch. It asks for both Microsoft and Nintendo accounts. Need help signing in with both accounts ."... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JuanJW, Jan 21, 2024.

1. JuanJW
    JuanJW Guest

:)

JuanJW, Jan 21, 2024
  2. Sheeshkabobz Win User

It keeps sending invites to my phone

By a switch I meant a Nintendo switch and when I get Minecraft invites instead of going to my Nintendo switch it instead goes to my mobile account on minecraft
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

To set up Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch for free after purchasing Java Edition in January 2022, you will need to follow these steps:

Go to your account settings and look for the "Claim your free copy of Minecraft" option.

Select the "Redeem" button next to the Nintendo Switch option.

You will be prompted to enter your Nintendo Switch account details.

Once you have entered your Nintendo Switch account details, the Bedrock Edition will be added to your account.

Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Switch and search for "Minecraft."

Download and install the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  5. Tomesso Win User

minecraft online

Do you have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription?

Nintendo Switch Online subscription will be required for multiplayer. A free Microsoft account is recommended for players to get the most out of this version of Minecraft.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

Here's a step-by-step guide that may help you locate it:

Go to the official Minecraft website and click on the "Log in" button in the top right-hand corner of the page.

Enter your Mojang account login details and click on the "Log in" button.

Once you have logged in, you should see a navigation menu at the top of the page. Click on the "Games" tab.

In the dropdown menu that appears, click on "Minecraft."

Scroll down the Minecraft page until you see the "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch" section.

Next to the "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch" section, there should be a button labeled "Redeem." Click on this button.

You will then be prompted to log in to your Nintendo account. Follow the instructions to log in to your Nintendo account.

After you have logged in to your Nintendo account, you will be redirected back to the Mojang website. You should see a message confirming that your free copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition has been added to your Nintendo account.

On your Nintendo Switch, go to the Nintendo eShop and search for "Minecraft." Select "Minecraft" from the search results and click on "Download" to download and install Minecraft Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch.
Thema:

1. How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch - Similar Threads - mincrasoft Nintendo switch

2. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  3. Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?: I tried pairing my controller to my PC, and then seeing if it connected to Xbox Cloud, but it didn't work. Is there anything I can do? d57dc4e2-6bb6-40cf-b960-a4ceef224fd7
  4. How do I play games on Microsoft rewards with my Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play games on Microsoft rewards with my Nintendo Switch: I don't know tell me Please 97baad5f-0c68-4195-9be0-c526590a74d9
  5. Can I connect my Nintendo pro controller To my xbox series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I connect my Nintendo pro controller To my xbox series X?: So I was wondering if I can connect my Nintendo switch pro controller to my Xbox series X. And I wanted to know if this is allowed. f2ea33ee-2576-4318-b45c-0726784bcb6b
  6. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  7. I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...: I've checked microsoft settings and xbox settings and couldn't find anything. 08cd519f-2de5-4ee7-9e18-8602489936e6
  8. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  9. Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass?

in XboX Insiders
    Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass?: Okay so basically I've been playing Persona 3 Reload with the free trial of xbox gamepass, but my switch controller can't seem to connect/work in any way. It works when I try to use my switch...
  10. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...