How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?

Discus and support How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m really annoyed at the fact that I was banned for a post in which it literally said “subaru wrx 2,000,000 bid” ON FORZA 4 in which I was selling the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by asta R, Apr 2, 2024.

1. asta R
    asta R Guest

I’m really annoyed at the fact that I was banned for a post in which it literally said “subaru wrx 2,000,000 bid” ON FORZA 4 in which I was selling the car for a 2 million bid it’s ridiculous I can’t do anything about it I cant contact the enforcement team I can’t apply for an appeal since my ban is 2 days long I just want to have fun with friends and now I can’t do that.its dumb that I’m being punished for doing NOTHING.how would I fix my issue?

:)

asta R, Apr 2, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

If it's not eligible for appeal, all you can do is wait it out. LFG posts are only for looking for other people to play a game with. Offering to buy/sell/trade anything in them is not permitted.
  3. asta R Win User

Ah that’s great thank you I was really wondering why I got banned thanks for taking ur time out of ur day to respond .
  4. Qluuzy���� Win User

Can't Sign Into Xbox Enforcement Page

I am experiencing the same thing. I am being soam reported and constently banned for 2 weeks for no reason. How can i appeal or be unbanned because i habe done nothing?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Other Account Was Banned For No Reason

Remember though,you can not appeal a ban so you will not get the account unbanned.
  6. WhoAsked1 Win User

My account was wrongfully banned and I have the proof to show it

Already submitted an appeal and I was denied. I think if I can actually show proof of my accusations being false which I can then I can get unbanned. It’s unfair that I can get permanently banned for something that I didn’t do.
Thema:

1. How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal? - Similar Threads - unbanned while being

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  4. How can i get my xbox unbanned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i get my xbox unbanned?: My friend got his account permanently banned on xbox but he was set as my home console so my xbox is now banned... what can i do to get my xbox back? 763f38a6-1bbb-4528-aeb8-12767ce6a0bd
  5. How to get unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get unbanned: Somehow i have been perminatly suspended from my xbox without any reason i have apealed my case but it really feels like its is just a robot i am not sure what to do as i believe i have done...
  6. How do I get my console unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my console unbanned: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fe233cd8-fc95-4aad-86b0-2c58c7facd13
  7. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  8. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  9. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  10. My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...: My friends account was banned can I get it unbanned e33950cc-c0b7-4ab5-9459-a730fde0e3ea