How to get the games free with gold xboxlive previous to the date..for example hallo reach ...

Discus and support How to get the games free with gold xboxlive previous to the date..for example hallo reach ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to get the games free with gold xboxlive previous to the date..for example hallo reach thanks xbox on 36e4fe55-fdfa-46f7-8e1d-1e7022eb3b0b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xRDGxLUIGui ZV, Dec 12, 2016.

1. How to get the games free with gold xboxlive previous to the date..for example hallo reach ...

How to get the games free with gold xboxlive previous to the date..for example hallo reach thanks xbox on

:)

xRDGxLUIGui ZV, Dec 12, 2016
  2. Livelock - Free Witch Gold. but I paid the money...

Hallo!

I have a golden status

I ordered a game (Livelock - Free Witch Gold). but I paid the money...

how to get money back

BR

AlexAlexander06, Dec 12, 2016
  3. Bought used Xbox One and previous owner has 6 months of Live Gold left on his profile does it apply to my new profile?

Thanks sniffles x I appreciate the advice. You mentioned that any free Games With Gold titles will be gone when the previous owner's Gold runs out. Would any purchased games also be gone or just free downloads? The previous owner bought a lot of games (about
    20) and stored them on the console and I don't want to lose them. Should I backup those games to a flash drive or something? What would you recommend? Thanks.

Mickey TEEEEEEE, Dec 12, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

How to get the games free with gold xboxlive previous to the date..for example hallo reach ...

Once the promotion is over, it is not possible to get those games for free again unless they are part of another promotion.

Smwutches, Dec 12, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: