How to get shark card added that never recieved

Discus and support How to get shark card added that never recieved in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A shark card was purchased but never recieved cash for gta5 online 556de792-68d6-4a38-9730-2e2f86276778 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chevy w, Jan 1, 2024.

1. chevy w
    chevy w Guest

A shark card was purchased but never recieved cash for gta5 online

:)

chevy w, Jan 1, 2024
  2. chevy w Win User

Yes I have verified it was purchased and signed out of profile and deleted game cache
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Chevy, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, check again your transaction history and make sure it was completed.

Follow these steps:

Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

Select Payment & billing > Order history.

Order history

You can also check your library.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.

Choose Full library > All owned games.

Let me know if it works!
  5. FLUFFY PANDA 67 Win User

Deals with Gold GTA Bundles

I purchased the bundle, but I don't see that I got the shark card. How do I get the card?
  6. Francia J. Win User

How can I get the shark cash into GTA?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, you're looking for ways how to purchase Shark Cash Card for GTA?

If yes, you can simply go to Microsoft Store on your Xbox and search for the Shark Card option that you prefer. It should be immediately added inside of your game.
Thema:

1. How to get shark card added that never recieved - Similar Threads - shark card added

2. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  3. Xbox 360 Shark Card not compatible with Xbox Series S but card is now redeemed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Shark Card not compatible with Xbox Series S but card is now redeemed.: I play GTA online on Xbox Series S and bought three digital Shark Cards (from an authorised retailer, not Xbox store). I entered the 25 digit code in the game, it brought up the details of the...
  4. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  5. Bought a shark card and haven't received it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a shark card and haven't received it?: Hi, l purchased a shark for my brother today and still not apprearing on his xbox one account? Any help would be appreciated IV tried restarting the game and the Xbox...
  6. I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game: I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game 24c112be-5819-406e-bd2e-43456b9ae729
  7. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  8. I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've...: I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I requested a refund and it said denied because there's a limit. I've never got anything refunded since I bought my Xbox. I have proof that...
  9. I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...: bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place 93d84a8f-8d99-4711-b1ee-ba35662b4a03
  10. I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...: I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance owing, but apparently it was for an Xbox X/S series where I have an Xbox One S, So I can't get the GTA$$$$...