How to get rewards for gift card

Discus and support How to get rewards for gift card in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; it hard i lost my rward pionts i dont know what to do 09858120-693d-4698-8756-484c3cae436c Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Daddy Chill1, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Daddy Chill1
    Daddy Chill1 Guest

it hard i lost my rward pionts i dont know what to do

:)

Daddy Chill1, Jun 14, 2024
  2. helpmepleaseeee[] Win User

Unable to buy xbox gift card with Microsoft Account balance.

So then how do I get a gift card with my microsoft rewards points?
  3. Smwutches Win User

xbox rewards

That's how the rewards program works. You trade the points in for gift cards.
  4. [EX] Win User

Hi,

Rewards has it's own support. You'll find the link at the bottom of the Rewards site.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

You cannot buy Google Play gift cards with Microsoft Rewards Points as they aren't available on Microsoft Rewards or Microsoft gift cards. If you happen to have a redeemed Amazon gift card tied to your Amazon account, you may be able to just search Google
    Play gift cards on Amazon and purchase it with your available Amazon credit. Using the Redeem tab on Microsoft Rewards, going to shop, and then selecting the Amazon gift card (if you have enough points) may be able to get you a Google Play gift card you are
    looking for on Amazon. Please understand that may work, it is not guaranteed to work.

As another user had pointed out, you could also try and redeem your rewards points for a Walmart or Target eCard (online gift card similar to Amazon) and buy a Google Play gift card through their websites or online or in store. Those are also not guaranteed
    to work but may work.

Google Play gift cards aren't currently an available reward option but there are plenty others.
  6. Coltpem Win User

Can i stack gifted gamepass codes?

I just wanna know how to make posts, I want to ask if there's a way to get these reward points faster like a family or whatever so I can get gift cards
Thema:

1. How to get rewards for gift card - Similar Threads - rewards gift card

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  4. How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?: Hi, I was just trying to redeem x box reward points for a gift card. This is the first time I've done thin in like six months. I remember. You could choose. What amount gift card you wanted, like...
  5. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  6. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  7. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  8. I how to redeem gift card from rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    I how to redeem gift card from rewards: I just brought a 3 dollar gift card on my Microsoft account and didn’t receive and also when I look at purchase history it doesn’t show there but it took the points for it from my total...
  9. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  10. As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points: As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points 6a596776-41d5-4fe4-b300-8d1422aa2210