How to get redeem code for minecraft

Discus and support How to get redeem code for minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get my free minecraft redeem code 639dbbc3-de5c-48c5-b39f-e79fd60300d0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isaac Kipper, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Isaac Kipper
    Isaac Kipper Guest

How do I get my free minecraft redeem code

:)

Isaac Kipper, Oct 26, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Isaac. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask what do you mean by getting a free Minecraft redeemable code, can you explain?
  3. Elias Abou Win User

if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ???

Thanks alot Ben and im doing well but i meant if i want to get a minecraft java redeem code will i get minecraft bedrock also cuz Im thinking about buying minecraft java redeem code and because minecraft did the java & bedrock edition together that means that i will get minecraft bedrock too

Am I right???
  4. Jeff Ressel Win User

How can I send a digital game from my account to my grandson's?

I purchased the Minecraft game on Amazon not on Microsoft but I redeemed the code. How can I transfer the code to my grandson?
  5. Prad83 Win User

Minecraft full edition on Xbox one S (Minecraft special edition) -

it says Minecraft.. now when I try the Minecraft xbox one edition it says the code is already redeemed.. how do I switch to Minecraft xbox one edition?
  6. knut erlend sakkeus Win User

I never got any redeem code for Minecraft Deluxe edition content

Hey!

Not the same guy, but the same problem. Bought deluxe edition for Windows from minecraft website on 07.10.2023, but seem to have gotten only the base game. No idea where or how to get the redeem code for the deluxe.
Thema:

1. How to get redeem code for minecraft - Similar Threads - redeem code minecraft

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...
  4. Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing: Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code is already redeemed. It's just completely...
  5. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  6. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  7. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  8. I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...: A little while back they made it so you can get java/bedrock free if you have the other version and i’m wondering if i can still get it for free ab2b62b4-8e40-4299-a177-378cbbf08c96
  9. redeemed a code for minecraft, but content isnt available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed a code for minecraft, but content isnt available: i received a gift card code for minecraft java & bedrock edition for pc. when i tried to redeem the code, i was taken to this page:...
  10. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...