How to get party audio through remote play (or any workaround)

Discus and support How to get party audio through remote play (or any workaround) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Previously with the Xbox Console Companion and my old-gen Xbox one, I was able to stream to twitch with party audio and a full overlay with streamlabs.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Xygil -, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Xygil -
    Xygil - Guest

Previously with the Xbox Console Companion and my old-gen Xbox one, I was able to stream to twitch with party audio and a full overlay with streamlabs. Now, with my Xbox series s and the new Xbox app with remote play, I can’t get any party audio. I’m looking for either a solution to get party audio through remote play, or any other method to stream from xbox with an overlay and audio.

:)

Xygil -, Aug 3, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Hi , my name is Fernando. I'm a gamer like you who loves to help other gamers with their Xbox questions. I can help with most questions. However, I do not have access to your account details to provide billing information/account inquiries. Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community.

Here's everything you need to know about Remote Config

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/how-to-set-up-remote-play

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Console party chat audio to remote play/console companion

Hi GGNGuiltslegion! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You won't get the party chat audio trough the remote play in console companion app, as you can use the party chat trough the Xbox app or game bar, so it's not necessary to have it on the console and shared trough remote play.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Mic not working in the xbox app and in party chat while streaming

What specifically doesn't work? The stream audio or the party audio?
    Was that not covered in the OPs post?

"I'm unable to use the microphone on my Steelseries when coneected to my PC using a Remote Streaming session"

"just not when joining a party during a stream."

Seems to me that the OP is playing using the Remote Play function but the Microphone doesn't work when in a party chat whilst using the Remote Play. the Mic works fine when directly connected to the Xbox or used via the Xbox App
  5. iTsFx Win User

Remote play disconnected

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

There could be several reasons why the remote play connection is getting disconnected when you unmute your microphone. One possible reason could be a conflict between the audio settings on your device and the remote play app.

You could try the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:

Check the audio settings on your device and ensure that the microphone is properly configured.

Update the remote play app to the latest version and check if the issue persists.

Try using a different microphone and see if that resolves the issue.

Disable any third-party audio apps or software running on your device and try connecting to remote play again.

If none of the above steps help, you could also try contacting the remote play support team for further assistance.
  6. Timmie3054 Win User

Separating chat from game audio while streaming from xbox one to PC

For me, I tend to use strictly party chat when I am communicating with my friends.

If I want to separate the party chat audio from the in-game audio,, I have to make a party in the Xbox App on Windows 10. You don't have to have your xbox even on at this point. Once the party has started in the Xbox App and my buddies join, I can hear them
    fine through my xbox headset.

Now once you actually turn on your xbox, and start streaming. The Audio for the game will come through your speakers, and the audio for the Party should remain through the headset, both separate from each other.

Its not the best solution, but its definitely a clever workaround., however its not really that ideal, because it is a pain to work with, because you cannot control the party while streaming within the xbox. You literally have to end the stream and return
    into the xbox app to configure the party settings.

Other than that, the only downside is, that any VOIP chat from any games will still want to push through your speakers and not your headset.
Thema:

1. How to get party audio through remote play (or any workaround) - Similar Threads - party audio through

2. Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch: I’ve had my Xbox Series X for about 3 years now and in mid 2023 until now, me and many others I know have had a glitch where the Audio for the UI, Parties, and media Apps such as YouTube or...
  3. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  4. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  5. Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?: I feel like it's a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway submitted by /u/The_swat_boi556 [link] [comments]
  6. Add Voice chat and party audio to clips and captures!! (UPVOTE SO THIS WILL BE SEEN)

in XboX Insiders
    Add Voice chat and party audio to clips and captures!! (UPVOTE SO THIS WILL BE SEEN): Can you please add voice party chat audio to clips on xbox? I want to be able to clip the moments when my friends and I say something funny. Playstation has it so i might as well move to ps......
  7. non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on: this didnt happen until today, same headset i’ve used before , but it will only play party audio through my headset, and plays everything else from my tv. i have been messing with audio settings...
  8. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  9. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  10. Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...: Last night i was not having this issue but it has seemed to arise an I have tried to fix it multiple times and nothing has worked. I cant use Headset chat mixer because its greyed out so that's...