how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself...

Discus and support how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought Fallout 3 for xbox 360/one. (says it on the box.) But I've always wanted to get max special stats (or up to 9 then collect the bobble... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aragonbattlebone, Jul 8, 2019.

1. how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself...

So I bought Fallout 3 for xbox 360/one. (says it on the box.) But I've always wanted to get max special stats (or up to 9 then collect the bobble heads.) And I've looked at some resources to do it.

I'm a very amateurish modder but I think I can do it. But just in case could someone explain to me a few things.

1. how do I get my Fallout 3 save game off my xbox one... Currently it just says "Reserved Space." and if I want to delete it.

2. What modding tool should I use or will Notepad++ do it. or some other dedicated save editor.

3. once I got the save what file type should I convert it to. To make editing easier.

4. how to convert it back and put it back into my xbox one.

5. and how to get it to play.

I would really appreciate any help with this... I already got all the Trophies on my old PS3. So it doesn't really matter if I get achievements on my xbox profile. But it would be nice anyways since I'm playing mostly vanilla.

Thank you I look eagerly to your answer.

p.s. (I got a USB. Winrar, Notepad++, Daemon Tools Lite. etc so I think I got everything. But if you know a better tool I could use please let me know.) ^_^

:)

Aragonbattlebone, Jul 8, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself...