How to get my account back if a hacker got into it and changed the email to their own?

Discus and support How to get my account back if a hacker got into it and changed the email to their own? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have been recently playing minecraft for a while, and it seems that a hacker got a hold of my account. I know this for certain because when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Timothy Greiner, Oct 23, 2023.

1. How to get my account back if a hacker got into it and changed the email to their own?

Hello,

I have been recently playing minecraft for a while, and it seems that a hacker got a hold of my account. I know this for certain because when i try to log into my microsoft account it says "there is no microsoft account associated to this email". I have proof of the transfer in my e-mail, so I'm not trying to steal an account. I'm just wondering if I can somehow get an account back if I only have the original e-mail and some microsoft e-mails saying to who the transfer was made. I attached a picture of the email it swapped over to.

Edit/ update: I tried doing some recovery things where I tried to use their email and redirect it to mine, but it seems that they transfered the account from the email that i know they have to a different email. I know this because when i tried to reroute it, it said that the microsoft email doesn't exist. Therefore, I am even more lost on what to do.

:)

Timothy Greiner, Oct 23, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

How to get my account back if a hacker got into it and changed the email to their own?

Hi Timothy. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If the hacker changed the account's email address, I'm afraid it won't be possible to recover the account.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Timothy G, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

This is usually annoying, I'm sorry you're going through this.
    Remember that I am just another player and I do not have access to your personal data.
    However, it will help you recover your account.

On the Microsoft sign-in page, find and select the "Forgot your password?" option. or "Reset Password". Follow the instructions provided to complete the password reset process. You may be asked to provide additional security information or answer verification questions to prove that you are the owner of the account.

You can get more help through the following link.
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/

Best regards.
  4. Alp907 Win User

my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login

yes its hackers email but I don't know hackers email. how can i get my account back anyway? is there any other way?
  5. Isaac Griffiths Win User

How to cancel a subscription while no longer having access to Microsoft account?

Thanks for the help but the problem is I don’t have access to the emails that now owns my Microsoft accounts as I got hacked meaning I can’t access the hackers email to get my account back therefore can’t cancel the subscription and it’s not letting me dispute the last Microsoft subscription????
  6. CloneRico Win User

account hack

Mine got "Fifa hacked" a few weeks ago, gave support a ring and within 2 days I had received my MS points back and all seems to be secure now.

Change your password ASAP and I'd also recommend changing your EA account if you have one as I believe thats how the hackers get in, also make sure your password for other gaming accounts are changed as the hackers also got into
    my blizzard account, they even had the nerve to send an email to blizzard support asking to wipe my account, also is sorted...for now.

-Give support a ring and change any passwords to any accounts that you think could be compromised.
Thema:

1. How to get my account back if a hacker got into it and changed the email to their own? - Similar Threads - account hacker got

2. My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...: My account, which is my personal account (not this one), got hacked through Minecraft, I was trying to redeem a code for a rank on Hypixel, when I received a notification on my email that a new...
  3. MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT GOT DELETED BY A HACKER

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT GOT DELETED BY A HACKER: I got hacked a few minutes ago(at 1:00 AM at Korean time), and my microsoft account got deleted. Due to this situation, I created my account again (whose email is as same as my deleted account)....
  4. My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want...: My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want to revert it back. Pls someone help me 2a67077c-60fd-4159-be58-ca3cb1c093df
  5. My minecraft account got hacked and hacker changed the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got hacked and hacker changed the email: So i was trying to verify my account on discord to join a server and inputted my email and IGN of my minecraft account into the verification form. I was then kicked from the game 5 minutes later...
  6. Need information on what to do after a Hacker got my account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need information on what to do after a Hacker got my account.: Hacker got my account and changed the email, password, and put a two step verification on my account. From what I can tell is that means my account is gone. I was hoping someone might know more...
  7. My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...: I lost my Microsoft Account on Last week and i still haven't gotten back I tried to Reach Microsoft Support and I also Filled Account Recovery Form with the Peace of Information that I Had But...
  8. my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login: my microsoft account got hacked which i paid for minecraft how can i get my account back i can send you transaction id for proof 564e5cdf-1b62-4ca9-b1cb-8f668c324115
  9. My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker!: I tried to play minecraft, but then I was logged out. I just thought I had to log back in, but my email didn't work. I've tried so many methods, but none works. I try to recover my account, I gain...
  10. my minecraft account got hacked and the hacker transfered the account email to their own is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account got hacked and the hacker transfered the account email to their own is...: my minecraft account got hacked and the hacker transfered the account email to their own is there a way microsoft can do anything? i have the transaction details and proof i own the account in my...