How to get more storage and download sea of theives

Discus and support How to get more storage and download sea of theives in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I’m having trouble downloading sea of theives on my laptop but I’ve got no space left and I can’t delete anymore things, so I bought a hard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chloe Fisher, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Chloe Fisher
    Chloe Fisher Guest

Hello,

I’m having trouble downloading sea of theives on my laptop but I’ve got no space left and I can’t delete anymore things, so I bought a hard drive hoping I can download it on that but I still can’t download it. It keeps saying you have no storage left and I don’t know what to do. My laptop is a Microsoft surface go 2

:)

Chloe Fisher, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

You can try move games to the external hard drive by following these steps:
    1. Open the “Settings” app by pressing the keyboard shortcut Win + I.
    2. Click on “System” and then select “Storage”.
    3. Under the “More storage settings” section, click on “Change where new content is saved”.
    4. Select the external hard drive from the drop-down menu and click on “Apply”.

Please note that this method only works for new games that you install after changing the storage location. If you want to move existing games to the external hard drive, you will need to uninstall and reinstall them.

Otherwise you can also try move other files to the external hard drive to create space in the internal hard drive.

I hope this helps.
  3. Datboijoe15 Win User

I haven't received my ebon pistol yet why?

Sot means sea of theives this was a twitch drop. I said the game SOT sea of theives
  4. ThePidgeon2004 Win User

Not getting points for buying sea of thieves

I bought sea of theives the day it came out and now on microsoft rewards it says I can get 6000 points for buying sea of theives but I already own it,Please Help.
  5. dorondragon Win User

This Week’s Sales

Getting sea of theives I love the almost hue-less experience!
  6. Scoozi54 Win User

Can't install to driver

I've downloaded sea of theives already, but now I can't download any others. But I will try changing to nfts! I'll lyk if it works
Thema:

1. How to get more storage and download sea of theives - Similar Threads - more storage download

2. Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd: My xbox 360 turns on green then after min or show starts flasing red more than 10 times then shuts off Had it in same spot as always... suddenly started yesterday...
  3. More screen size options then having it stretch

in XBoX Accessibility
    More screen size options then having it stretch: Please add support up too 3440x1440 or add bars eaa81d30-d9ce-4823-a09c-a7e0446e84fc
  4. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game: I have a 1Gbps connection and I'm only getting up to 10MB/sec. I should be getting up to 100MB/sec. What is wrong with Microsoft's servers? Are they capped or what? Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4GHz -...
  7. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  8. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  9. Is it possible for xbox one to support internal storage more than 2 TB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible for xbox one to support internal storage more than 2 TB?: I have been trying to upgrade my Xbox One X to a 4TB SSD. I moved all of my games to external storages before I started meddling with this to speed up the process and to keep them safe from...
  10. More network storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    More network storage: Is there anyway to buy more network storage for captures? I believe the max is 10 gigs Hopefully there is and I just haven’t figured out how to do it. Thank you....