How to get more home Xbox changes I thought I read somewhere that someone’s said that you...

Discus and support How to get more home Xbox changes I thought I read somewhere that someone’s said that you... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So it says I need to wait another year to get my home Xbox changes but I saw a forum on some website that said that you can get a one time reset of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jäger 高速, Jan 5, 2023.

1. How to get more home Xbox changes I thought I read somewhere that someone’s said that you...

So it says I need to wait another year to get my home Xbox changes but I saw a forum on some website that said that you can get a one time reset of changes, 5 I’m guessing but I need this for the new cod mw1 that my brother bought.

:)

Jäger 高速, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

How to get more home Xbox changes I thought I read somewhere that someone’s said that you can contact support and they give you a one time reset for home Xbox changes and I have none

Support will no longer given additional switches. You'll have to wait until your limit resets.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

NEXT GEN XBOX

I thought I read somewhere that said a lot of the team that made the great games of old left. I never did get around to playing Kameo.
  4. PeterBrown940 Win User

XCloud in Australia quality issues

I read somewhere else that said they thought they were being redirected to Japan... That may explain it..
  5. R3dZo Win User

I read this somewhere.

And yet its your last game played.
  6. A Proud Gay Man Win User

I read this somewhere.

[quote user="Rastafarian204"]

Was using the n-word really needed? How is that not *'d out?(edit: seems now it got changed)

[/quote]

Yeah. It didn't censor itself out so I went and changed it.
Thema:

How to get more home Xbox changes I thought I read somewhere that someone’s said that you...

1. How to get more home Xbox changes I thought I read somewhere that someone’s said that you... - Similar Threads - more home changes

2. The Xbox home console. Can it be used on more than two consoles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox home console. Can it be used on more than two consoles?: Hello, I have 2 friends who have an xbox, as well as my brother who has a PC. My brother plays through my PC account and I play through my console account And here's the thing: I want to share...
  3. Can I get more home switches now in 2023?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get more home switches now in 2023?: Hello My name is Dan, yesterday I had pre ordered Mortal Kombat 1 and also EAFC ultimate edition but before I made the purchases the money funds would not show up on my account until I signed out...
  4. How do I reset my xbox home? It says I get 5 more on 5/7/23 but it's still not letting me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my xbox home? It says I get 5 more on 5/7/23 but it's still not letting me...: I need to reset my game share it says it's supposed to reset today but it hasn't 4fb0d3c1-a1ab-4ab4-87be-0da355b33e55
  5. Why does it say I have no more home Xbox switches when I have literally never switched my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say I have no more home Xbox switches when I have literally never switched my...: Yeah so I think I’ve only ever switched my home Xbox once now I think of it from my old Xbox one to Xbox one s, and now I want to switch it to my Xbox series X, someone help or at least help me...
  6. I need help getting more home xbox tickets

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting more home xbox tickets: I need help getting more home xbox tickets 1740ef7d-19f6-44ac-a4e3-438779e79cba
  7. Can my cousin make my Xbox his home Xbox by removing it and adding it if he has no more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my cousin make my Xbox his home Xbox by removing it and adding it if he has no more...: Recently, my cousin got hacked but was able to get his account back but since then, I've been unable to play games that he's been gamesharing with me. I've checked multiple times that my Xbox is...
  8. How can I have more than one home Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I have more than one home Xbox?: I have multiple home xboxs and I would like to set them to home xboxs as well because only one can be selected as it. 6732425b-b7f0-42f9-8536-f5734cf55dd9
  9. Xbox Home Page Add More

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Home Page Add More: I added a friend a month or two ago and ever since then on the home screen, my Add More screen has completely stuck to showing the profile of this friend and nothing else. If I "Add to Home" and...
  10. Unable to chang home Xbox more than 3 times a year? New Xbox need to change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to chang home Xbox more than 3 times a year? New Xbox need to change.: I just got a new xbox one but i cant chang it to my home anymore. So i can not download any of my games on my new Xbox. c329f0cc-b457-454c-a9c6-29953424a3db